Crowley- Staff Roster

7 hours ago, Crowley said:

I was looking at the staff roster and noticed that I was never put into the roster. I'm unsure if this was a mistake or if i'm just not supposed to be on it?

'

Can you link which staff roster you're referring to? If it's 

I believe they only show T.Mod promotions, not User Promotions.

Since you had joined in September, you will most likely get put into the September Roster.

6 hours ago, Krimzin said:

Can you link which staff roster you're referring to? If it's 

I believe they only show T.Mod promotions, not User Promotions.

Since you had joined in September, you will most likely get put into the September Roster.

it is the google docs one https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RpGhr_d8ztGO4-YXqHCGP2hi2zJLpJs2y7hAkSsnBnE/edit#gid=1894483692

At the end of each month, usually, the list will be updated because the Staff Roasters is posted on the last day of the month by Phantom. He would then adjust the ranking as necessarily. So, Crowley, you will probably be added to the list at the end of the month.

4 hours ago, Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net said:

At the end of each month, usually, the list will be updated because the Staff Roasters is posted on the last day of the month by Phantom. He would then adjust the ranking as necessarily. So, Crowley, you will probably be added to the list at the end of the month.

Alright. Was just unsure because both krimzin and oatlife were put on it and they were made T mods after I was. Not really a huge issue just wanted to make sure I had proper documentation

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines