False - Im Retarded

Silo

1 minute ago, 123 said:

THIS WASNT EVEN ME THIS WAS EVITY WHO DID THIS TO YOU LOL. I only did it to yama as a joke, i never did it to you...? want my recent purchase receipts?

That would be Nice.

@Evity was this you?

Edited by DarkAlias
Just now, 123 said:

i only did it to yama, can you ask @Garnet cause he can see who purchased it, i already talked to garnet about it and everyone had a laugh, i didnt do shit to you wendell, stop being butthurt cause evity and nightbot pranked you, thats where i got the idea from to joke with it to yama anyways.

He's not being butthurt, he had his rank taken away (and as I previously stated, stopped from taking sits) and has to wait to get his rank until Garnet gets on. Rohan could only give him VIPMod, so don't call him butthurt.

1 minute ago, 123 said:

i only did it to yama, can you ask @Garnet cause he can see who purchased it, i already talked to garnet about it and everyone had a laugh, i didnt do shit to you wendell, stop being butthurt cause evity and nightbot pranked you, thats where i got the idea from to joke with it to yama anyways.

Im not butt hurt and Nightbot said you did it for 8 mil ingame and you played it out and said i got demoted for abuse so i mean you were in on it and i had no confirmation that it wasn't you 

4 minutes ago, 123 said:

Receipt 1 : (VIP TO YAMA NOT YOU) ; 2152-0382-9213-7603

Receipt 2 : Perma Famas for evity ; 0482-1156-6149-7530

Receipt 3 : Karambit Fade i purchased for myself ; 3048-0609-4588-6358

Receipt 4 : Perma Double Barrel I got for myself ; 4209-5407-2555-7660

THESE ARE THE ONLY 4 PURCHASES IVE MADE IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS.

You just copy and pasted the paypal Screenshot it so there is actually confirmation you did not do it

Also you did it to Yama so...

Btw if you did not know if you buy Vip mod for someone who has a staff rank they become vip and get set to a staff rank again they will be set to user after vip mod is over

37 minutes ago, DarkAlias said:

Tenalic has done this and it's dumb that he does this to staff members when they need to help out on the server and take sits. Something needs to be done about this.

i agree also Evity should know better. But hey what do I know. @Evity pushed these for Tenalic. 

4 minutes ago, Evity said:

And of course this guy jumps in acting like he knows what happened lmao

Tenalic jumped on TS the other day and told us he gave you 8 mil to do yama and that was the start. I also told him he will do it to the wrong person. and he did.

Edited by SheepDog
6 minutes ago, ♡Krystal♡ said:

Personally, I'd just say rid of both @Evity and @123, they're both toxic and really need to go.

Personally, I’d say your opinion of the best way to deal with the situation is really over the top and unreasonable. In fact, a report for a donation that can be reversed by personally contacting Garnet is already too far in my opinion so even suggesting permanently removing two users because you find them irritating or toxic is even more excessive.

To clarify Wendell, I never paid Tenalic to do anything to another staff member, I paid him in-game cash to purchase 30 Day VIP for myself and Evity paid him cash to purchase 30 Day VIP for Yamagata. I am going to have to -1 as it appears it was NOT Tenalic but if it did happen to be a trade then I assume the purchaser had no intent to demote a staff member and was just given a Steam ID to trade with..

6 minutes ago, Nightbot said:

Personally, I’d say your opinion of the best way to deal with the situation is really over the top and unreasonable. In fact, a report for a donation that can be reversed by personally contacting Garnet is already too far in my opinion so even suggesting permanently removing two users because you find them irritating or toxic is even more excessive.

To clarify Wendell, I never paid Tenalic to do anything to another staff member, I paid him in-game cash to purchase 30 Day VIP for myself and Evity paid him cash to purchase 30 Day VIP for Yamagata. I am going to have to -1 as it appears it was NOT Tenalic but if it did happen to be a trade then I assume the purchaser had no intent to demote a staff member and was just given a Steam ID to trade with..

Eh, suit yourself.