Erics staff app

OGTesla

In-game name: Eric Cartman/Tesla
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:19
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:526383088
Warns: 5( all from 2019-2020)
Timezone:MST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| 11A 1LT Eric Cartman has played for 1589:15:25.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Former GGMRP Head mod
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have been staff in the past so first i already know how to properly handle situations when they arise such as mass rdm or any failrp/Minge behavior. I bring a positive attitude no matter how i feel to the people around me and always try to keep them interested. I feel as if i was staff again i could deal justice properly while also making the garnet gaming community a better place. I have experience in this server and am decently know around both us and tail. I would love to keep this server alive as the friends i have made along my years of playing have made this place a home of some sort.

While keeping that first paragraph short I think i could also help give ideas to gms to run events or deal with any people that try to mess with them while running the events to keep them running smoothly. I want to also help make in the future decisions within the garnet gaming community and make this server one that is not going to die. By handling with situations correctly and doing what is best for the players i would be helping keep the population of the sever up and would always try to recruit new members to the server and show them how fun it can be. While not neglecting any of my roles outside of staff i think that being able to want and try to do all of the things i mentioned here is why i would be a good staff member.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details no
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: back in 2020
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: at least 2 hours most days when i don't have drill

• Agree 2

+1 you always have stood out as a good leader who looks out for the server. I am glad to see you applying as you’d make a great fit. Active, previous staff, knowledgeable of the server. I’d say he hits the nail on the head for this application.