SteamID (https://steamid.io/): Steam ID: 76561198018252253

Warns: none

Timezone: PDT

Playtime?:92:05:01.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): Fat Good Boi

Past experiences as staff: None

Why should we choose you over other applicants? As of late ive been trying my best to make as many friends and spread as much positivity as i can, which might sound cheesy, but i love the atmosphere of gmod and i wanna make my fav server a fun place to chill. Seeing gmod progressively go downhill is genuinely upsetting to me, and if im able to provide a good darkrp experience on at least on server, id be more than happy to. Ive been playing gmod since i was a little kid and ive always loved darkrp, the fun gameplay mixed with some of the weirdest people you'll ever meet on the internet is a pretty perfect combination. Ive been back on this server for just a couple days now and ive already made some good friends and im very excited to make some more. im not planning on abusing my power or anything along those lines, im more just excited to join a community of other moderators and staff. Long story short, I think im far more dedicated to garrys mod than the average applicant, and ill actually apply myself to making this server a comfortable and fun environment.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. This server actually, wont lie got pissed off so i MRDM'd some ppl, not gonna make any excuses was kinda shitty, ive grown up since then though and i wanna make this server a cool place to hang out 🙂

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: nope

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Couple hours a day on weekdays, multiple hours a day on weekends. Once this semester ends and summer starts ill have a lot more time though. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Pretty much a full time college student, when im not in school i play video games, hang out with my family, and dog 🙂

Did you read the staff rules?: Happer

Edited by Happer
  • Like 2

I’ve seen you a lot and you have been very nice to people. I specifically heard you say something to someone who actually got banned for toxicity to be nice or something related to that. +1

1 minute ago, Korn said:

well you were just banned for Mass NLR after being told to stop so i change that to a -1

no raidables in the base, wasnt shooting,

didnt really think it was a big problem, sorry if i caused issues dawg 😕