In-game name: Andrew Tate
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:0:120474381
Staff members in-game name: N/A
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): N/A
Date & Time of incident: 1+ Year ago
Timezone: EST USA
Ban Reason: None was posted.
How long were you banned for?: 23,000,000 Minutes (Yes check my status that is how long I was banned for)
Proof of Ban: N/A
What happened? (include any proof): This happened a year or two ago I was banned from this server, I dont remember exactly why. I even tried to look up ban history here on the website and I dont even show up it was that long ago.
Why should your ban be removed?: I would like to play on this server as it is fun with a great community. I have been banned for almost a couple years now and would like to come in. I understand this is a peculiar case, however, I would like to play on this server since my friends are also playing on it. Any help or feedback is appreciated! Thank you for your consideration. 

Denied

If you read the appeal rules, a ban over 30 days ago is an instant ban.

This ban will remain

@stretchy

Disclaimer: It is your responsibility to read and abide by our server rules, failure to do so may result in a punishment.

Reports and Appeals Rules

• Keep it civil. Reports and Appeals is not the place to rant.
  • If you weren't involved with or have evidence regarding a situation, don't respond to the thread.
  • If you're the rank of Admin+ you are allowed to respond and help move along Reports and Appeals.
  • If you're creating a thread, make sure to follow the correct format: player report | ban appeal | warn appeal
  • If you're creating a Staff v Staff Report, make sure to follow the correct format ( staff report ) and PM a Manager+ to resolve the issue.
  • Keep post count to a minimum. If you're responding to multiple people, do it in a single post.
  • Causing drama, shitposting, and other irrelevant posts will result in punishment from forum staff.
  • Any appeal attempted on a ban that is older than 30 days will be automatically denied. This rule may be disregarded at the discretion of any Managers or Superadmins.

• Like 1