DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

real staff app teehee (pls dont be mean it will hurt my feelings)

Jerryry

In-game name: Schizo Jerry
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:468297598
Warns: 1 
Timezone: MST
Playtime?: | Schizo Jerry has played for 2131:41:43.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] i have TS i think and i got a mic
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yeah
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none lol 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yeah lol i was a mod before
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 
well I have staff experience and I think i know what im doing. I did pass that one test you had to take about staff rules and AJ said I "aced it". I also got a semi-good standing in game though I can be an annoying bitch in game bc i think it's funny sometimes. I could also spice up sits since I wanna do the job correctly but i also wanna make it at least someone spicy in a way (joyful attitude and shit so i dont sound like some depressed office worker). I also love getting ppl in trouble for breaking the rules bc my narc side is like that sometimes. I also wanna feel special and be a mod teehee.

since it's the summer, im gonna be free early in the day which is usually when admins/little to no admins/afk admins are on and im active since i dont afk when ever i play ggrp. i went to juvie not too long ago so that really changed me as a person. I know how to make better choices as well.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yeah i got banned a few times but ive had rehab so it's fine to me 🙂
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yeah but i forgot when
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i mean i got the time. im getting on more often so i would be able to actually apply myself lmao
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i mean i play games, i do engineering on the side. i plan to make money off of it bc im cool like that
Did you read the staff rules?: Jerry

11 minutes ago, Jerryy said:

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] i have TS i think and i got a mic
well I have staff experience and I think i know what im doing. I did pass that one test you had to take about staff rules and AJ said I "aced it". I also got a semi-good standing in game though I can be an annoying bitch in game bc i think it's funny sometimes. I could also spice up sits since I wanna do the job correctly but i also wanna make it at least someone spicy in a way (joyful attitude and shit so i dont sound like some depressed office worker). I also love getting ppl in trouble for breaking the rules bc my narc side is like that sometimes. I also wanna feel special and be a mod teehee.

since it's the summer, im gonna be free early in the day which is usually when admins/little to no admins/afk admins are on and im active since i dont afk when ever i play ggrp. i went to juvie not too long ago so that really changed me as a person. I know how to make better choices as well.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yeah i got banned a few times but ive had rehab so it's fine to me 🙂
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i mean i got the time. im getting on more often so i would be able to actually apply myself lmao
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i mean i play games, i do engineering on the side. i plan to make money off of it bc im cool like that

forgot to add this but ive also b een sober for about a year now so im getting better

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Jerryry said:

forgot to add this but ive also b een sober for about a year now so im getting better

+1 
the goat and super troll and should be staff again fr

• Like 2