DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Accessories suggestion

GhostRoad

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

I am suggesting adding accessories such as hats, gloves, shoes and other little bits that can help bring a sense of identity to each individual. At the moment when on a class, everyone using it looks the same but with this suggestion, you can help to bring more to the server than just tryouts, sims, raids, kidnaps and war as it will give something to do and work towards. You could potentially have a shop at each base with faction exclusive accessories which would bring more to PTEs as you would need to visit the enemy base to get certain accessories. It would also give a reasoning for the money too. You can also have automated events where it spawns a random accessory and first one to get to it receives it (kinda like the computer event from a map or 2 ago). I also think it would be kinda funny to see someone with a horse mask running round.

I believe it would benefit the server as instead of sitting in base all peacetime, you have a reason to leave to show of all the different things you have bought and share ideas of what could look cool. It would also benefit the server because at the moment when you get a reward for something that the staff/GM team has set up, its just money, instead you can give rare accessories that can only be obtained through these events. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=474632257 This is a link to a collection with a few accessories, I am willing to work with the team implementing it (if it gets accepted) to finding more accessories and seeing how to implement it if they wish.