DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Tranquil's Ban Appeal

tranquilito

In-game name: Tranquil_T22 or Tranquil
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): Tranquil(STEAM_0:1:198511234)
Staff members in-game name: Danny the Dog
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): Danny The Dog(STEAM_0:0:64563538)

Date & Time of incident:2023-12-02 - 01:22:10
Timezone: Central
Ban Reason: MRDA
How long were you banned for? 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: 

2023-12-02 - 01:22:10 Tranquil(STEAM_0:1:198511234) Danny The Dog(STEAM_0:0:64563538) 15-00:00 Mass RDA

What happened? (include any proof): 

I was banned for mass RDA by Danny. I was brought to the sit and I admitted that I rdaed that one person. According to staff rules, he has to have screenshots and video to justify the punishment. We didn't even discuss the topic of other RDAs during the sit. And he made no effort to verify if these were RDAs or not which is part of gathering evidence. Having to arrest multiple people in DarkRP is not a seldom occurrence especially when there is some sort of roleplay involving a violent acts. Given he likely cannot prove I RDAed, hopefully I am unbanned. And I will file a report if this is case. Not only do I find it rude he willingly ignored my perspective, it is against staff rules.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Hello, sorry for the late reply. I am in a time zone behind many and additionally work kept me SUPER late. But here it is:

(These SS go in sequential order of the convo btw.)

In this situation Glock23 reported you for RDA. I asked you why you did it. You replied:

"Do you want me to be completely honest?"

"I wanted to talk to you"

"You banned two people last time you were here"

"How is that logical"

I went on to say something along the lines of that has nothing to do with you and this situation and that's not your business anyways.

You continued to say that people were being a minge so its "everyone's" (?) business.

After looking at the logs, I decided to ban you for these reasons:

1. Glock wasn't the only person to report you for RDA

2. The sheer amount of people you arrested (as seen in my SS of the logs)

3. You never mentioned anything about laws that the Mayor can put in place that allows you to arrest people

4. There was also no laws (as seen in the top left of my screen) that the Mayor added and I find it hard to believe you arrested that many people for shooting each other or breaking into bases

Don't take it personally that I banned you but thank you for taking the time to post here on the forums.

Garrys_Mod_2023.12.01-21.21_1.png?ex=658

Garrys_Mod_2023.12.01-21.21_2.png?ex=658

Garrys_Mod_2023.12.01-21.22.png?ex=65853

Garrys_Mod_2023.12.01-21.20.png?ex=65853

Garrys_Mod_2023.12.01-21.21.png?ex=65853

Garrys_Mod_2023.12.01-21.20_1.png?ex=658

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Denied

After close review of the evidence it is obvious that you have mass random arrested people. There were no laws and you admitted to doing it to get a admins attention. Your ban will stay. Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal. 

Edited by dmoney824