Squamous Staff Application

chickend0j0

In game name: Squamous

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:439932892

Warns: None.

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Playtime?: | Squamous has played for 180:43:40.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.

Referral(s): source.

Past experiences as staff: Yes, on Garnet I was staff for about a week. and got warned for being AFK on duty and I lost my rank (banned for exceeding warn limit).

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have had a lot of time to adjust to the rules on this server and want to help others do the same. I have seen many people breaking a lot of rules while no one was online. I think that I could be on in those difficult times. I think that I could be a reliable staff member, and respond to as many sits possible.

It would be an honor to become a staff member on this DarkRP server. I am very mature for my age, and I take sits seriously. I'm not biased at all no matter the circumstance whether it’s friends, family or anyone! I take these privileges seriously and won’t abuse powers or minge with them or anything like that. I think that if you got to know me that you would realize I would become a great staff member.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Yes, I have been banned on this server. I was banned for Mass NLR. I was standing outside of my base after dying due to a raid. He killed me a couple times even when I wasn’t in the vicinity of the base or interfering with the raid. When we were in a sit I complied with the ban since I didn’t have any evidence.

I also got banned for exceeding warn limit for 1 Day.

Have you made any previous applications? Yes, accepted.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6-7 hours a day. When I go out of town I have about 4-5 hours. I don’t go out of town often but it is something I feel you should be aware of.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? If school counts then yes.

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, Squamous.

Edited by chickend0j0

-1 - I think you should wait longer to be staff again. To add to this you aren’t too mature like you said you were, don’t really take things too serious, and you were being biased towards Simplistic in a sit which got me false banned... Had staff for 7-9 days and already blew it.

Edited by Wasdin1

Wasdin says it all.... I think you should wait a little longer before becoming staff again and sometimes you don't seem to be mature as you say in your application, so at this point and time I am going to stay -1.

Edited by ExoticNinja
17 minutes ago, ExoticNinja said:

Wasdin says it all.... I think you should wait a little longer before becoming staff again and sometimes you don't seem to be mature as you say in your application, so at this point and time I am going to stay neutral.

Dont be neutral.

Otherwise, I dont think you should become staff again until a more later time.

if you demonstrate good rules knowledge and I don't see you in any other sits till your next app( probably don't apply right away, wait a bit) also I'd like to see you show a new found maturity in the community  I'll give you a +1.       For now -1

Edited by IAMEVOLVE