Papi's Staff App

-Papi-

Name: Papi

Total time on the server: "2GA JSG Papi has played for 106:28:29." 

Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no] Yes

Referrals: N/A

Staff History: Temp banned for "MassRDM" , warned for FailRP by way of b-hopping.

Country of Residence: The United States of America

Past experiences staffing?: If you're talking about in other GMod servers then absolutely none.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server?: I have been on this server on and off for about 2 years now. Every single time I connect to this server it's immediately fun and I get stuck. Over this time I've met soooo many fun people (some of which I still talk to now.) If I were to get staff I would be as active as I can and try to help out the server when trouble arises. I've been on this server more than long enough to know if someone is breaking a rule. I've become friends with a few of the staff members over the years and have also learned what to do in certain situations by watching them. If I do get mod I will do my best to ensure that everyone who plays on Garnet Gaming will have a great non-toxic experience.

p.s. One thing that you may be worried about when considering this application is the temporary ban for MassRDM but I would like to let it be known that it was successfully appealed a few hours after it happened...

The paragraph is rather short. About you being on and off of the server, it's best you're on for a while, mostly because of activity and being caught up with rules changes. Try beefing up the paragraph and being a bit more active. -1

Im agreeing with @Krimzin. Up your playtime and activity because two years on and off isnt a great start especially having clocked in 100 hours already. Get to know some people in the community because personally im not quite sure I've seen your name before. But thats always able to change. In the mean time -1