SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_1:0:77904867
Warns: 3-4 
Timezone: US Central
Playtime?: 237:50:24.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Y
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Y
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Head Admin
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe I could be a useful asset to the Garnet Gaming MRP Community, currently I'm seeing a lot of Mingy players and I'd like to help firsthand with this problem instead of using /Report whenever I see someone Mass-ing or RDM-ing, I'd also like to bring about more leadership to Both factions (not to say that it isn't good as of now) but i feel it could increase exponentially. Mainly I want the server to be a Fun and Safe place to be, this would also bring abut more users joining.

Furthermore, I would like to fulfill my duty as a part of the Staff Team in order to Push-out all Minges and Bring about new users that like to have a great time and meet new friends, and keep existing users in the clear of minges or trolls. If you accept me as Staff I can and Will Respect all Players no matter their Faction nor rank, I will Take Sits whenever Possible, and I will Follow each and every Rule.  
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been Banned on a Gmod Sandbox Server However I'm not sure as to why, they said i abused my powers, the situation was a guy had been Prop abusing (Spam, Flying, Etc.) and i had Given him Five Warnings (which we were only supposed to give three) to Stop or I would Temp ban him for an hour, of course he didn't listen so I Temp Banned him, The next thing i know I'm Perm Banned For Reason: Abuse of Power.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: A couple days ago on the Old Forums, but I figured since we have New Ones I'd have to Make a New Staff Application since no-one is going to look at the old forums.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3+ Hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm on my Schools Golf Team
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

1 hour ago, GG | Alpha said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

If you were on the old forums you would know that this is incorrect.

1 hour ago, GG | Alpha said:

Playtime?: 237:50:24.

Can you take a pic in-game? I would just like some confirmation.

Name:

Warns:

Country of residence:

Timezone:

How much time do you have on the server?:

Do you own a Microphone [Yes/No]:

Referral(s):

About yourself:

Past experiences as staff:

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

Did you read the staff rules:

SteamID:

Just now, Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net said:

Name:

Warns:

Country of residence:

Timezone:

How much time do you have on the server?:

Do you own a Microphone [Yes/No]:

Referral(s):

About yourself:

Past experiences as staff:

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

Did you read the staff rules:

SteamID:

This teh correct MRP staff App Format

9 hours ago, Crin {GG} said:

There is no MRP staff rules on here yet, and if you hadn't read them on the old forums then why'd you put yes?

*facepalm, I realized last night they were the DRP Rules that I had read. 

Denied 

Your application is being denied because we do not have staff rules for MRP on this forum yet and like you stated you haven’t read the rules on the other website. I’m going to say that  you're allowed to re-apply once the rules are out on this website(and you’ve read them). Don’t feel too discouraged, just wait till we get things back up and running. 

37 minutes ago, Crin {GG} said:

Denied 

Your application is being denied because we do not have staff rules for MRP on this forum yet and like you stated you haven’t read the rules on the other website. I’m going to say that  you're allowed to re-apply once the rules are out on this website(and you’ve read them). Don’t feel too discouraged, just wait till we get things back up and running. 

I’m actually going to say thank you for denying that, not just for the opportunity but because I dun goofed with that one, and yes I will read the MRP rules once they come out.