LittleOlivia

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:Player
Your in-game name:LittleOlivia
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:69281529
In-game name of reportee:LoudCloud
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): Cannot be Obtained
Date & Time of incident: November, 5 6:35PM
Timezone:Pacific Time
What happened? (include any proof): I witnessed LoudCloud raiding a base that has an obvious 
building sign placed above the front door in huge yellow letters, He proceeds to explain his 
reasoning to me, claiming the owner of the base had printers inside insinuating that his raid 
is justified. He continues and kills around 3 or 4 players including me. The raid was stopped from a hit i placed 
on his head before I stumpled upon his raid. I'm not going to lie printers were heard, there was no proof where 
the noise was coming from. He did shoot anyone who stepped inside the building, Although he took it upon himself to
raid someone with a building sign because he heard printers, he should of notified staff.
 PROOF - > ( Ihave many screenshots lol just ignore 
the rest. --> https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098828786/screenshots/
Edited by LittleOlivia
4 minutes ago, gooxd said:

He raided it because of printers inside. The 4 people he killed walked inside of the base or broke nlr.

I was dead watching, Noone broke NLR. He killed 3 players 1 after another, You are right he did kill because they stepped inside the building. I did state above We heard printers. Hearing printers in a building with a building sign placed shouldn't justify a raid.

Edited by LittleOlivia
1 minute ago, LittleOlivia said:

I was dead watching, Noone broke NLR. He killed 3 players 1 after another, You are right he did kill because they stepped inside the building. I did state above We heard printers. Hearing printers in a building with a building sign placed shouldn't justify a raid.

Just a tip, Stop reporting everyone that you can on the forums rather use the /report feature.

Sits are faster than a forum post ya know

Edited by gooxdd
  • Like 1
Guest ZachDLC
Just now, gooxd said:

ust a tip, Stop reporting everyone that you can on the forums rather use the /report feature.

Be nice.  He did do that. There is no rule set as to if you can raid a failbase or if you should immeadiately report it, so we told him to go to the forums.

2 hours ago, gooxd said:

Just a tip, Stop reporting everyone that you can on the forums rather use the /report feature.

The forums are more professional, I can receive alot of insight & clearity on any roleplay situation instead of doing it ingame with a moderator. When a matter is serious enough and or need something to be clearifed, I will do as I must & bring the issue to the forums.

Edited by LittleOlivia
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, ExoticNinja said:

After he claimed they had printers I went to look for my self...

https://gyazo.com/743b2cb18cd27722905b12af69085c27

they had printers... Which makes the building sign invalid.

*I had to rewrite this* I re-read the building/basing rules & there is no clear indication stating that a building sign is invalid if there are raidables, The rule says I quote " While your building sign is placed, you shouldn't have any valuables/entities (except other players) inside your base", Nothing justifying a raid, Although the rules does state and I quote again " If you have a building sign placed on the building you're basing in, and are activity building, you're immune to muggings and raids against yourself." Even then they are both clearly in the wrong, what should and could of happened which would of caused no issues is him making a ingame report about hearing printers inside a base with a building sign and then let staff handle the situation instead of taking the matters into his own hands.

Edited by LittleOlivia
Guest ZachDLC
2 minutes ago, LittleOlivia said:

*I had to rewrite this* I re-read the building/basing rules & there is no clear indication stating that a building sign is invalid if there are raidables, The rule says I quote " While your building sign is placed, you shouldn't have any valuables/entities (except other players) inside your base", Nothing justifying a raid, Although the rules does state and I quote again " If you have a building sign placed on the building you're basing in, and are activity building, you're immune to muggings and raids against yourself."

+1 either fix the rule to require them to report it or fix it saying you can raid

1 hour ago, LittleOlivia said:

The forums is more professional, I can receive alot of insight & clearity on any roleplay situation instead of doing it ingame with a moderator. When a matter is serious enough and or need something to be clearifed, I will do as I must & bring the issue to the forums.

The forums are more professional and I'm able to be on them a lot more than in game so it helps me out

11 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

The number 1 thing staff always say "if you see a rulebreaker report them with /report" it also counts for hearing

I did do /report & the staff seemed to be a little unsure on the matter because the rules didn't apparently allow or disallow his actions  & recommended If I want to, Then refer to the forums.

Edited by LittleOlivia
2 minutes ago, LittleOlivia said:

I did do /report & the staff seemed to be a little unsure on the matter because the rules are unclear & recommended I discuss the topic further on the forums.

you got a staff member thats got a few issues with the rules