Staff harassment / abuse of powers / loopholing rules

karmo

Steam ID 

I am reporting "Source" & "Turles"

Their names are "Source" & "Turles"

"Source" and "Turles" were involved, along with another user named "Gates"

This occurred on 11/8/2018 at approx 4-5PM central time

Me and my friend were on the server for probably about 2 hours total, possibly less. Turles formed a personal grudge against us for opposing to some things he said over OOC. So to spite us, him and the other mod that were on teamspeak decided they would loophole rules and attempt to take advantage of two new players assuming we weren't recording/well educated on the rules. 

What the video doesn't show: Source & Turles both being 'Staff on duty' class flying thru our base, looking for back doors, weakpoints ect before switching to a raiding class to 'Raid' us. I will provide timestamps for crucial moments in the video.

Proof:  

0:00-0:15 at the start of the video, you can hear turtle spamming his tool gun "To annoy us"

1:45-2:00 mod flies into our base to raid us. You know he didn't enter the door because at 1:49 i was DIRECTLY above the door and nobody was cracking it, and then at 1:54, he's in our base behind us from the factory. Theres no way in other than the door directly under me at 1:49 (http://prntscr.com/lg3mby)

4:08-4:10 you can see the EXTREME inceased movespeed and the noclipping thru objects here thru the see thru wall. Assuming he fell of the 2nd floor and instead of lock picking he decided to fly back up the 2nd level.

4:37-4:44 you can see him attempting to jump out over and over but the wall is to the boundry limit. Theres no way over the wall. The only way in is thru the door. Later on, you will see one of the props he was attempting to jump out over was removed while we were dead.

approx 5:00-7:00 you see turle say come over to "Gate" and say COME HERE COME HERE and they move out of listening range from us, from there gates switches to a civilian class to a raiding class. They are setting up a chain raid where 1 player will raid for 10 mins, end their raid, then the next will begin their raid, rinse and repeat. This kept us out of our base for approx. 30-45 minutes. When they "raidied" us they'd just pick the first door and sit in front of it incase we tried to come back in and 1 hit us if we did. They weren't raiding, they were just looking for an excuse to RDM.

7:24 you see turle accidently do his raid keybind, preparing to chain raid. 

9:15 you can see the people waiting in line to chain raid. This is a direct loophole to avoid the rule of not raiding the same base over and over. They are taking turns raiding, which is a loophole.. which is against server rules. These are staff members doing this lol. This is direct harassment / loopholing rules meant to protect new players.

11:35 notice how LOUD AND CLEARLY you hear the keypad cracker. we were DIRECTLY above the keypad he was supposed to come into when the raid started, never heard or saw anything. then was shot from behind. We are MUCH farther away at this point in the video than when we were standing DIRECTLY above it. This proves he flew into our base and didn't use the front door because he knew we were watching it.

11:44 source says raid ended, we can now enter our base finally after 10 minutes of waiting.

11:45 turles says raid and walks up to us when we're NOWHERE NEAR OUR BASE or involved in ANY rp situation, and blasts us

12:06 you can see the way you are to enter/exit the base. Source DID NOT use this entrance when he killed us at the start of the video. There is NO OTHER ENTRANCE to this area.

18:51, approx 7 minutes after turles raid began, i enter the base to see if he's looking for valuables, or simply waiting out the max time of a raid and just killing us if we try to go near our own base. 

18:55 you see turle just sitting ADS on the door, not looking for loot, not raiding, just waiting to kill us. 

20:48 you can see the wall is fully built, no holes. http://prntscr.com/lg3syj

20:49-20:51 the prop is magically gone!! http://prntscr.com/lg3t3u If i had deleted the prop, you would of seen "Undone prop" in the bottom left, and heard the prop noise.

21:45 turle ends his "Raid"

21:48 gates starts his "Raid" and walks down the street and RDMs us.

I would also like to mention i was given a "warning" for NLR which is also recorded if you'd like to see that video! I waited 5+ minutes everytime i died, and when i was entering my base it was to see if they were 'Looking for valuables' or rather just ads on the door. I was abused and harassed by over an hour by two staff members and it's really left a horrible taste in my mouth about this server and the way its run.

This video shows our base was completely empty of anything valuable, yet we were raiding by the same 3 people over and over again for about an hour. They would raid us, sit in our base, ADS on the door and wait for us to come in, kill us if we tried, then when their 10 mins was up, the next one walked in and did the same. This is a loophole to avoid the rule of chainraiding the same users over and over by raiding 1 by 1. 

• Toxic 1

Okay Ready for a listen kiddy. Point #1. i was NOT the one spamming the tool gun (no rule against it anyway) #2 Source Climb swept into your base because you didn't make it tall enough. #3 no rule against what we did it is Perfectly allowed. (you actually broke a rule called NLR Quiet a few times my friend) #4 no rule against waiting out the timer i have 10 mins to do WHATEVER i want in MY raid #5 i can kill the owner of the base while raiding doesnt matter that you werent in the base you were close enough to be killed (Same thing for gates) #6 would have never did it if you werent rude and toxic in chat Hence your two warns for diss in ooc 

I advice a nice sweep through of the MOTD before you play again bud 🙂

11 minutes ago, wmskiller1 said:

"Okay Ready for a listen kiddy. Point #1. i was NOT the one spamming the tool gun (no rule against it anyway) #2 Source Climb swept into your base because you didn't make it tall enough. #3 no rule against what we did it is Perfectly allowed. (you actually broke a rule called NLR Quiet a few times my friend) #4 no rule against waiting out the timer i have 10 mins to do WHATEVER i want in MY raid #5 i can kill the owner of the base while raiding doesnt matter that you werent in the base you were close enough to be killed (Same thing for gates) #6 would have never did it if you werent rude and toxic in chat Hence your two warns for diss in ooc 

I advice a nice sweep through of the MOTD before you play again bud 🙂"

1. Not saying you spamming a toolgun is against the rules. But you're staff. You are heard in the video saying "HAHA DO YOU THINK THIS NOISE/SPAM IS ANNOYING THEM?" You're supposed to be a role model for the community. But i guess that's hard to ask of someone so young. I don't know why you're insulting me with your reply, when again you're a staff member. You're supposed to be poised and mature in handling things. Not bias/flame.

2. Source climb swept? into my base? You can see my walls go to the world limit lol. When he's inside trying to jump out, he's unable because he hits the ceiling. Nice try tho.

3. The rule states something along the lines of "You may only raid the same base once every x amount of time". You used a loophole to get around this rule by raiding 1 by 1. The rules state if you actively hunt out/abuse loopholes, you will be punished accordingly. You were essentially a group, but raided 1 by 1 instead of as a group. Which is a loophole.

4. Again; not saying you broke a rule directly. You're setting a horrible example for the face of this community. You are a staff member. You really say "Would have never done it if you weren't rude and toxic" Lol?.. Wooow.

5. Without metagaming, how did you know i was the owner of the base? I'm a random person ingame standing down the street from a building being raided. You knew it was me because of my ingame name (Meta game). We never had any role playing that involved you + my base/knowing its mine. 

Let me ask you something; If you swept thru our base and saw we had nothing of value, just an empty warehouse. Why did you sit at the entrance for 10 minutes? You walked down the street and killed us before you went in to try to make the rule "If you are killed during a raid, you may not enter until the raid is complete" to attempt to lock us out of our base lol. Like i said, you're staff. You're supposed to set an example for everyone else. You abuse loopholes and use poor judgement and decision making which is what i hope higher up staff notices. It's really a shame. If you're claiming you weren't talking to Source/grouped up with him, when his raid ended, why did you begin yours 2 seconds after? If he JUST raided us and you watched him come out; you should know theres nothing of value inside? So it's just blatant harassment/loopholing raiding rules lol.

Edited by karmo
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
14 minutes ago, karmo said:

#1 i said Wow thats annoying first off 

#2 your base was not max height the whole time you were building it he climb swept in and waited 

#3 Not loop holing i wasnt in a party with him and merely was just raiding? 

#4 you obviously dont know the rules you literally just make up rules in the middle of the video. theres a 10 min raid timer after 20 mins you cannot raid the same person. 

#5 thats not even what meta gaming is lol again not knowing the rules. it literally says the prop owner right on the door.

i didnt break a single rule this report just shows your lack of knowledge of the server rules

Also didnt follow the format either

Edited by wmskiller1
Just now, wmskiller1 said:

#2 your base was not max height the whole time you were building it he climb swept in and waited 

#3 Not loop holing i wasnt in a party with him and merely was just raiding? 

#4 you obviously dont know the rules you literally just make up rules in the middle of the video. theres a 10 min raid timer after 20 mins you cannot raid the same person. 

#5 thats not even what meta gaming is lol again not knowing the rules. it literally says the prop owner right on the door.

You keep making yourself look worse and worse, you should think about what you type before you press enter. 

So you're saying Source was in our base while we were building/before we finished building? While we had a building sign down? Then when i went outside/finished building and removed the building sign, he was still inside right? So how did he know i was done building/removed the building sign and he was free to raid me without you telling him...? And if you did tell him; doesn't that mean you're working with him? So why did his raid end and 2 seconds later yours began? You're backing yourself into a corner here and fucking over your friend too.

You read i was the owner of the door? What door lol. It's props/a base. There's no door. So you read my name on the prop..? then walked down the street and read the name above my head..? and thats why you killed me? Huh??

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
11 minutes ago, wmskiller1 said:

So you're denying you said the following in another recording i have between you/gates?

Gates: I have a logitech mouse so i can setup a macro to just spam their keypad
You: HAHAHA yes! do it do it do it
Gates: Is this loud?
you: It's so annoying oh my god hahahah keep doing it
Gates: Hold on, i think i can make it louder
you: Go for it

As stated NUMEROUS times above, It doesn't matter if gates annoying us with loud noises/macro spam is against the rules, you're encouraging minge. You should be held to a higher standard than anyone else on the server due to your position/rank. You shouldn't egg someone on into annoying people "Who deserve it" because we "insulted" or whatever over OOC lol. If we do something wrong in OOC, you warn. Thats it. The fact that you formed a personal grudge and bias towards two new players goes to show how undeserving of power you are.

Edited by karmo
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
1 hour ago, karmo said:

you can see the EXTREME inceased movespeed and the noclipping thru objects here thru the see thru wall.

So there are upgrades that make you move fast and they have to be SOD(Staff on duty) in order to noclip because of their ranks.

1 hour ago, karmo said:

They are setting up a chain raid where 1 player will raid for 10 mins, end their raid, then the next will begin their raid, rinse and repeat. This kept us out of our base for approx. 30-45 minutes.

If I am correct nothing about that is against the rules its just a dick move. ( @DarkKnight Correct me if i am wrong)

1 hour ago, karmo said:

turles says raid and walks up to us when we're NOWHERE NEAR OUR BASE or involved in ANY rp situation, and blasts us

If you see the owner of the base and its party members you are able to kill them but anybody else that are not basing at that base will have to be killed inside the base.

1 hour ago, karmo said:

approx 7 minutes after turles raid began, i enter the base to see if he's looking for valuables, or simply waiting out the max time of a raid and just killing us if we try to go near our own base. 

You got to wait till he says over otherwise you need to wait the 10 minute mark or wait till he calls over.

1 hour ago, karmo said:

you see turle just sitting ADS on the door, not looking for loot, not raiding, just waiting to kill us. 

Once again not against the rules.

1 hour ago, karmo said:

30-45 minutes.

If that is the case they only raided it once each and maybe 1 of them raided again but not all or else it would have lasted a lot longer if they kept raiding over and over like you said. They were all separate people with separate raids.

1 hour ago, karmo said:

you can see him attempting to jump out over and over but the wall is to the boundry limit. Theres no way over the wall.

Climb sweep and you are able too.

1 hour ago, karmo said:

Turles formed a personal grudge against us for opposing to some things he said over OOC.

I was in the server at the time and you said a lot of stuff which could have got you possibly banned for repeating to "Diss in ooc over and over even after a warn."

1 hour ago, karmo said:

the prop is magically gone!! http://prntscr.com/lg3t3u If i had deleted the prop, you would of seen "Undone prop" in the bottom left, and heard the prop noise.

Turles and Source do not have the ability to delete props because of their ranks so there for you may have pressed z without noticing it.

1 hour ago, karmo said:

They would raid us, sit in our base, ADS on the door and wait for us to come in, kill us if we tried, then when their 10 mins was up, the next one walked in and did the same.

It is not really against the rules as they weren't in the same party its just being a complete dick. ( @DarkKnight Correct me if i am wrong)

Based off of all of this -1

Edited by ExoticNinja
1 hour ago, wmskiller1 said:

Thats literally meta gaming btw lol.

If you had footage of him no clipping into your base then sure +1 but you didnt catch him actually flying.

+1 to warning who ever the guy at the end was that RDMed you.

Edited by Simon G
13 minutes ago, ExoticNinja said:

So there are upgrades that make you move fast and they have to be SOD(Staff on duty) in order to noclip because of their ranks.

If I am correct nothing about that is against the rules its just a dick move. ( @DarkKnight Correct me if i am wrong)

If you see the owner of the base and its party members you are able to kill them but anybody else that are not basing at that base will have to be killed inside the base.

You got to wait till he says over otherwise you need to wait the 10 minute mark or wait till he calls over.

Once again not against the rules.

If that is the case they only raided it once each and maybe 1 of them raided again but not all or else it would have lasted a lot longer if they kept raiding over and over like you said. They were all separate people with separate raids.

Climb sweep and you are able too.

I was in the server at the time and you said a lot of stuff which could have got you possibly banned for repeating to "Diss in ooc over and over even after a warn."

Turles and Source do not have the ability to delete props because of their ranks so there for you may have pressed z without noticing it.

It is not really against the rules as they weren't in the same party its just being a complete dick. ( @DarkKnight Correct me if i am wrong)

Based off of all of this -1

"So there are upgrades that make you move fast and they have to be SOD(Staff on duty) in order to noclip because of their ranks."

So what i assumed was correct? He "Hid" in our base while we were building, and raided from the inside out? Isn't it against server rules to raid people with a building sign up? When he "Snuck in" there was a building sign. How did he know the building sign was removed if he was in the base...? Pls feel free to elaborate this for me since you seem to believe you are almighty and know things i don't.

"If you see the owner of the base and its party members you are able to kill them but anybody else that are not basing at that base will have to be killed inside the base.

You got to wait till he says over otherwise you need to wait the 10 minute mark or wait till he calls over."

If you read the post, it said me and my friend are both 2 hour noobs to the server. Not only was there nothing in our base (Which was obvious) but we posed no threat to anyone 'raiding' us. Him 'walking down the street bc he knew it was our base' is such a stretch of an excuse to RDM. I like the fact that you want to defend your friend, it's very hourable and i'd do the same thing. But please. You continue to say "Not against the rules, just a dick move" which is the entire point to this entire report. If it's 'Not against the rules', it's borderline/edgy/loophole-esq and isn't what a staff member should be doing. A staff member should be advising AGAINST these things, not encouraging "bend the rules, don't break them"

"If that is the case they only raided it once each and maybe 1 of them raided again but not all or else it would have lasted a lot longer if they kept raiding over and over like you said. They were all separate people with separate raids."

If they were seperate people why does the video show them conspiring outside my base..? How come when one comes out, they walk across the street from my base and wait 10 mins for the next to come out to repeat? You can say "It's just a dick move" but it's TWO STAFF MEMBERS doing this to TWO NEW PLAYERS. This is a horrible example/president to set.

"I was in the server at the time and you said a lot of stuff which could have got you possibly banned for repeating to "Diss in ooc over and over even after a warn."

So because i said "Idiot" and "Retard" 3 times in ooc, it means it's okay for two staff members to harass me for over an hour by bending NOT BREAKING rules and exploiting loopholes/multiple 'dick moves'... ? You can say i was being diss in ooc all you want, it doesn't justify what happened after. It's harassment lol.

"Turles and Source do not have the ability to delete props because of their ranks so there for you may have pressed z without noticing it."

Watch the video. Please take a screenshot where it says "Prop undone" from when you say i deleted the prop..? If i 'pressed z without noticing it' the recording would show prop deleted. So if they didn't do it, then who did.. ?