2GA RFR POS Strange

Name: 2GA RFR POS Strange

Total time on the server:  [/playtime] | 2GA RFR POS Strange has played for 229:25:29.

Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no] yes corsair HS60.

Referrals:  [optional] None as of this time.

Staff History:  [warns/bans] no active warns but ive had 2 RDM warns for shooting PVT's not realizing they had perms 
and 1 FRP from when i first got Nailgunner.

Country of Residence: U.S.A

Past experiences staffing? former CM on DDG before the revamp and staffed on a few beta DRP and SRP servers as mod up to senior admin 

Why do you plan on benefiting our server?

Honestly in my 6 months of being here I feel I have been able to build some strong relationships in the US throughout the different groups,and recently I have abandoned US and started to main RU and made some great friends so far in my short time being there and i am currently working on making myself into officer material. I feel I can benefit the server in a lot of different ways going from helping new players learn the ropes by going into a detailed training as a RFR and showing them some common mistakes made by new players to help avoid warns,tactics they can use in war and sims, and general knowledge about the different groups in 2GA. When it comes to me staffing I can promise that ill be sure to help train and guide new T-mods and other staff who are unsure of certain rules by doing my best to memorize the rules so I wont need to question myself on a judgment I need to make during a sit and to never use bias when I have to deal with a sit regarding a faction member or a personal friend. As for myself in game I hope to be able to benefit by being an approachable person who can be counted on to do the job that needs to be done and be the person anyone can come to to look for help or guidance. Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

Just now, Spazman271 said:

+1 he was a great trainer for me and seems to have a very professional attitude when it comes to his role in RP

I've noticed you made a forum account and about 30 seconds - 1 minutes after you +1 him.

Suspicious.

• Spicy 1
8 minutes ago, Krimzin said:

I've noticed you made a forum account and about 30 seconds - 1 minutes after you +1 him.

Suspicious.

he suggested i make an account to make a presence in the game ill delete my comment if its too soon 

Edited by Spazman271
  • Like 1