DLC's Staff Application

Guest ZachDLC

3 hours ago, ZachDLC said:

I am sorry to inform you that you will be getting reset to VIP until next promos due to a level 4 strike. At promos you will be back to VIPMOD. Until next promos and until you get set to VIP I ask you to not use any staff commands and do not take sits. If you have any questions please ask and check staff docs to see what you have done. 7 strikes in a 2 day period. 

-Exotic.

This makes no sense

You resigned.  If you resign you have to reapply. Idk if what exotic said is even true.

Guest ZachDLC
2 minutes ago, Rabbi Reese said:

This makes no sense

You resigned.  If you resign you have to reapply. Idk if what exotic said is even true.

I was proving that I had a temp demote, not claiming its still valid. But hey maybe I could pull a @IAMEVOLVE and false resign

Edited by ZachDLC

Honestly, I don't have any issue with you. But, I do feel like you should wait and grow more within the community. Everyone makes mistakes, and some people make more mistakes than others over and over. We're all human here, and I'm not going to sit here and disrespect you or anything like that. This is after all, at the end of the day, a game. But, that is simply how the community functions and flows.

I just want you to grow a bit more, plant a few more seeds in the dirt and allow them to grow, and just gain more experience. A lot of people have issues with you, and they don't really see the right side of you. You should just wait a while, try to be a bit better and upfront with the community, and try to get rid of this bad blood you have with people. 

You're not a bad guy when you're chill, but some people have seen the bad of you on this server and within this community. I don't have any issue with you, but I really think you should work on yourself and your knowledge before applying again.

2 hours ago, ZachDLC said:

I was proving that I had a temp demote, not claiming its still valid. But hey maybe I could pull a @IAMEVOLVE and false resign

hhahaha, ya thanks for proving that your just as immature as you are visioned throughout the community, seya on ice i guess?  

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
4 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

hhahaha, ya thanks for proving that your just as immature as you are visioned throughout the community, doubt you'll  ever be staff on this community again lol       

" and ps its my fucking business why i resigned in the first place, my shit got sorted so im back deal with it and grow the fuck up kid "

You've already voted, so there's no need to continue on here my man. Chill out a bit, because it's a bit immature to continue something out when you've already made your vote, and basically target him. Just simply let it be denied, and move on. There's no need to continually go after someone you dislike when they can fix themselves in the future for the better of the community. 

1 hour ago, MrMcChicken said:

You've already voted, so there's no need to continue on here my man. Chill out a bit, because it's a bit immature to continue something out when you've already made your vote, and basically target him. Just simply let it be denied, and move on. There's no need to continually go after someone you dislike when they can fix themselves in the future for the better of the community. 

targeting him lol, hes targeting me, im not the one who mentioned him in a immature fashion  just defending myself 

Just now, IAMEVOLVE said:

targeting him lol, hes targeting me, im not the one who mentioned him in a immature fashion  just defending myself 

I got you man, but do that somewhere else. Don't do that stuff on the application where it is meant for you to critique and vote. If he's targetting you, then defend yourself in a private message or something, it's simple. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

I don't want to sound like an ass or anything, but if you read what you said it just doesn't look good on you as a member of the staff. You're better than that. ❤️ 

Well, I just got done being in a game with you. You accidently mass rdmed as a citizen, but instead of owning up to it, you left. I don't know if you crashed or anything, but it really leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths. This and the reasons above I'm gonna have to -1