ADVDUPE

In-game name: ToucanMcGuppy / Carl Carl

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:145452964

Staff members in-game name: PG Jax

Staff members SteamID (/id (name):  STEAM_0:1:65187576

Date & Time of incident: 11/25/18  11:50

Timezone: CST

Warn Reason: RDM

What happened? (include any proof): I shot @Not cool kid (Wendell in game) for no reason and PG Jax pulled me to a roof and warned me.

Why should your warn be removed?: Because I had consent to RDM him and only the player who was killed can report. If Wendell didn't report me, he wasn't allowed to warn me. Even after I told him this, and Wendell said that I had consent.

1 minute ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

its still rdm if you have consent, but you do have to have a report to warn unless its ooc related 

It's not RDM if both parties consent to this. 

20. You may not host deathmatches with another party, unless you are both part of the Fight Club or you both agree to it.

1 hour ago, ToucanMcGuppy said:

It's not RDM if both parties consent to this. 

20. You may not host deathmatches with another party, unless you are both part of the Fight Club or you both agree to it.

im pretty sure that relates to gang wars as i heard one of the higher ups say "consented rdm is still rdm"

You can not punish someone for rdm if you see it (unless its clear that they are massing). The person that got rdm will have to report it before any warns are given out. @Jax5412

12. You must have a sit before warning a player (exception for violations in non-OOC: Dis In OOC, Racism In OOC, @ chat spam, etc.)

Edited by ExoticNinja