Keypads With Adv Dupe

vapr

When I'm in the mood to become the mayor and run the city I have to be speedy, 90% of the time I become mayor there's like 4 people already coming to the PD ready to destroy me. I can't put a base down because the keypads are there and it would be considered "failrp". 

If you don't want to include the keypads in your dupe there's a key button in your Q menu that lets you clear all keypads.

This would help me and others actually strive as mayor and not be murdered right after I get elected as mayor. 

While I completely get what you mean here, I feel like this would be easily exploited. I've heard that there is a way to crash the server 100% of the time through the use of keypads, and if you could find a way to put this in a dupe, it would be disastrous. I'm not even sure why the keypads don't work with the advanced dupe tool, and if it could be fixed, it should, I'm just scared of the possible exploits that would come with it.

1 hour ago, Catfisher said:

While I completely get what you mean here, I feel like this would be easily exploited. I've heard that there is a way to crash the server 100% of the time through the use of keypads, and if you could find a way to put this in a dupe, it would be disastrous. I'm not even sure why the keypads don't work with the advanced dupe tool, and if it could be fixed, it should, I'm just scared of the possible exploits that would come with it.

isn't the limit only 8 keypads tho?

• 1 year later...