BuddyTheFox's Staff Application.

MisterShankie

Name in game: BuddyTheFox

Steam ID: STEAM_O:1:237896170
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime: BuddyTheFox has played for 20:22:31
Teamspeak?: Yes, I can be involved in Teamspeak with a Mic.
Record?: Yes, I use OBS to record.
Experience?: Yes, past experience with DARKRP servers(years ago) and vast experience with Administration over Discord servers.
Referrals: None from anyone other than personal non-admin friends.
Why should you choose me?: I have experience in this, I know exactly what I'm doing and I am highly mature when it comes down to important situations. I don't disappoint other mods or admins in the server, and I cause no trouble. I know how to handle disrespectful people, and understand how to act in a professional manner when it comes down to the wire. I am highly respectful to other staff and provide a promising environment. I'm not OVERLY strict and not too soft either. I know my limitations, and know I am not to abuse my power, or break rules as a staff member. I can contribute time, and I have am very disciplined.

Due to my experience, I need to be trained very little, I have my wits about me and don't disrespect others. I listen to the feedback that is given to me and only wish to make thins short and simple. I put a lot of thought and effort towards what I what and work to keep. GarnetGaming is personally my favorite server, and I wish to make a difference on this server. Through my time, I have noticed a very positive admin team, seeing that I can make an impact as well has pushed me towards creating this application. I wish to be known for my maturity, and known for my experience with administrating multiple sources. Such as Discord, DarkRP (years ago I used to be an admin of other servers), and other sources. My disciplinary background aids me in knowing my limitations and when/what to do in a time of stress. The feedback I get is ALWAYS accepted, and I listen when spoken to. Many people call me a "father figure" due to the fact that in many servers or groups I am involved in, I'm always the head, I always climb and make sure that others stay in line without being too harsh or strict, but without being too soft either. I can clean up a server quickly, and make sure that nothing boils over. With me around, I can promise you, you'd never regret your decision.

Have I ever been banned or punished?: No, never have I been punished in any servers.
Have I made previous applications?: No, I have not for this or any other server as of late.
How much time can I contribute?: I can contribute a lot of time, hours daily despite having a part-time job and schooling. I do online school, flexible, so I can contribute a lot of time to the staff team. Multiple hours from 3 to 12 a day. Between that time.
Any Hobbies?: Yes, I do gaming, working in costumer service, writing, and tending to my animals.
Did I read staff rules?: BuddyTheFox

Edited by BuddyTheFox
I edit due to feedback. This has 2x as much effort involved.

30 minutes ago, BuddyTheFox said:

Did I read staff rules?: Of course I did. 

I think you missed something please re-read the

Overall it seems very little work went into this staff application your paragraph only consists of 5 sentences.

Maybe if you update this and make it better i'll +1.

18 minutes ago, gooxd said:

I think you missed something please re-read the

Overall it seems very little work went into this staff application your paragraph only consists of 5 sentences.

Maybe if you update this and make it better i'll +1.

Thanks for the feedback, with that last part of "Did you read the staff rules" I didn't fully understand what it meant by inserting your name, after re-reading it I understood, thanks for pointing it out bud!

3 minutes ago, gooxd said:

br0 i mean't in-game XDDDDD

I'm an idiot, I was told by a friend to do it tonight, because by the time I am done tonight, it will be well over 24 hours. This is just the time right at this moment. If that alters it and makes it fail, then I'll retry tomorrow.

Just now, BuddyTheFox said:

I'm an idiot, I was told by a friend to do it tonight, because by the time I am done tonight, it will be well over 24 hours. This is just the time right at this moment. If that alters it and makes it fail, then I'll retry tomorrow.

Alright I'll do it for ya