SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:28429265

Staff members in-game name: eXg Turles

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Don't remember

Date & Time of incident: December 13, 2018 at 2:20 PM

Timezone: EST

Ban Reason: Mass propspam

How long were you banned for?: 1 month

Proof of Ban: Not sure what to put here

What happened? (include any proof): I placed 2 fences and 4 small tombstones inside wendell's base as a joke. He said something like "I'm actually fine with this." It turns out he reported me to the admins a little after so they brought me. I explained it to the 2 admins there after removing the props and they returned me and it seemed all figured out. About 5 minutes later, the admin that banned me brought me out of nowhere and decided he was going to ban me for a month. What a joke. Six props were placed in total.

Why should your ban be removed?: This was clearly a ridiculous ban in spite of me for some reason. The admin involved wasn't very professional, telling me earlier not to be a "cuck."

Edited by Gamer

10 minutes ago, Gamer said:

Why should your ban be removed?: This was clearly a ridiculous ban in spite of me for some reason. The admin involved wasn't very professional, telling me earlier not to be a "cuck."

it was a valid ban, you mass propspammed, this doesn't really seem like a reason for it being removed. professionalism has nothing to do with what you did, whether he was or was no being professional is a different matter entirely.

12 minutes ago, Gamer said:

What happened? (include any proof): I placed 2 fences and 4 small tombstones inside wendell's base as a joke. He said something like "I'm actually fine with this."

even though he said he was fine with it, you don't have proof to sustain that he did in fact approve of it, wendell reported you and seemingly disapproved of you doing. 

• Like 1

https://steamcommunity.com/id/wmskiller1/screenshot/948469192024453973

Spamming inside wendall's base. he reported i looked at the logs and the props that were all over his base. and the cuck comment was when you decided  to join the server and blast how it was a piece of shit and everyone who plays on it is dumb. i muted you came back 10 mins later and (as a RP role not Staff on Duty) said i'm going to unmute you don't be a cuck and make me regret it. 

DENIED

"Fuck ass server" - Don't worry, you wont have to play on it for a while since your ban is valid and will stay

@The King of Rohan It is a common misconception that bears hibernate during the winter. While bears tend to slow down during the winter, they are not true hibernators. Black bears, Grizzly bears and Brown bears do go into a deep sleep during the winter months, known as torpor. Hibernation is when animals “sleep” through the winter.

32 minutes ago, Gamer said:

Haha, so despite the evidence, you still wanted to try? Hey man, A for effort. Seriously, if you dislike the server, don't play on it.

• Haha 1