Strange False 10 year Ban

n-Game Name: GRU 2SB SGT Strange

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77337965

When did the punishment occur?: today 5 min ago

Warn/Ban Reason: "cheating"

Who was involved?: Jackal

Why should your appeal be accepted?: i feel i was falsely banned, i dont believe the video he supplied for my ban reasoning would even be close enough to warrant a ban based on some of the other videos i've seen that have warranted cheating bans. another reason is ive been trying to improve my reputation in the community so id have 0 reasoning to go and ruin it by cheating, i dont want to lose this community ive put alot of personal time and money into the server (not that $ value matters) and i wouldn't cheat just to lose and ruin all of that, because when i find a server i fall in love with i do nothing but dedicate myself to it which is what i've been trying to do the last 2 months since i've come back.

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings): this is the video that jackal supplied for my "cheating" 

Edited by Strange6688846993
forgot SID, beefed appeal
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

Man strange your cool and all, I fuck with you but that was smooth as fuck, and a prediction aim on him its pretty blatant jakal put more than sufficient evidence, your movement is smooth but as soon as it locked onto his neck, it started to jitter and blatanty showed aimbot, you move smooth to him then a LOCK, while your aimbot locks onto him, it all good then when he dies your cursor is still, meaning you where just letting your aimkey do the work, and you not moving your mouse, ive never seen anyone have movement like that, im sorry strange but I thought you where legit, I guess this recent war, is how you where killing me in a pitch black house with a window you coudlnt of rendered

Edited by Metro
grammer errors and adding more to it
5 minutes ago, Metro said:

Man strange your cool and all, I fuck with you but that was smooth as fuck, and a prediction aim on him its pretty blatant jakal put more than sufficient evidence you moremovent is smooth but as soon as it locked onto his neck ,it started to jitter and blatant lock, you move smooth then a LOCK then after dead smooth

i mean its not hard to look at where the recruit was going and where to place the shots, thats how i do all of my sniping, is based off predictions, especially with my ping 

1 minute ago, Strange6688846993 said:

i mean its not hard to look at where the recruit was going and where to place the shots, thats how i do all of my sniping, is based off predictions, especially with my ping 

Strange there is no point in lying, the video shows more than enough evidence, im sorry bro