Bob Jane's Application For The Acceptance Of Being A Staff Member On Garnet Gaming Networks

Bob Jane

Format

Name: Bob Jane

Total time on the server:  [/playtime] Might be 40. I'll Add Later As You Haven't Claimed Your Server On Gametracker.net so I cant get it now. I have over 1000 hours on GMOD however.

Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no] YES

Referrals:  [optional] YES

Staff History:  [warns/bans] NONE

Country of Residence:  Australia

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing? NONE BUT I HAVE HELPED SEVERAL ADMINS WITH PROBLEMS THAT THEY HAD TROUBLE WITH BECAUSE IM SMARTISH

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum) The amount of admins on at my time has shown to be 0. I have been on a few time to find no admins on to help me with problems and issues I need help with or bugs within the server that needs fixing. That is why I am wanting the role of moderator as I can be on when others can’t be. Being an American server, I can be on at times most admins can’t be on to help out people. This server has shown a lack of staff which disappoints me as I’m an avid fan of this community. I believe I fit this role the best as I am a good person and trustworthy and fit the role well.
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

To find your exact playtime log into the server and open you chat and type /playtime Jane . If you go by a different name replace “Jane” with one part of your name. Then update your application with the correct playtime because you seem uncertain about how many hours you have.

-1 If you had 40 hours, you wouldn’t meet the requirements of 75 hours. I have never seen you on the server except that one time where you went on the cinema owner class to minge and say stupid adverts in chat while no staff were on. Your staff history isn't suppose to be none too since you got banned for NITRP.

Edited by Apollo
red

Wait aren't you the guy that spammed in the advert that you were the owner and other stuff and was banned for NITRP??

The report that I accepted?

The fact that you made a staff application tells me and hopefully the staff team that you are not fit of being staff and not just because of playtime. The way you presented yourself firsthand on the server and minging. Staff application is taken seriously and not taken as a joke. -1 for me.

Edited by Jasmin2nd
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 1
On 1/14/2019 at 11:23 AM, Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net said:

Wait aren't you the guy that spammed in the advert that you were the owner and other stuff and was banned for NITRP??

The report that I accepted?

-1    Bad attempt to even be funny.

Edited by TridentCramer