ten10868's (justice for asian) staff application.

ten10868

In game name: Ten10868 (People will know me as justice for asian, I can explain that name if need be.) 
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:122075510
Warns: 1 (verbal for keypad timer)
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Playtime?: 24 hours (~18 hours in military RP ~6 hours in Dark RP
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: Some gaming discords, and a small esports team.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 
                I believe I would be a better fit for the staff position than other applicants for a few reasons.
 For starters, I am a bit older than some of the other applicants, and while there are a good amount of very 
competent younger staff, I believe the few extra years of experience would potentially make me better. Beyond this
 I do have experience dealing with other people of from working briefly in fast food, and by doing some things
 with my school (I.E. decorating cookies for little kids) which gives me experience with people of many ages.

Another reason I would be a good fit is in MilitaryRP I was a recruiter, so I am used to dealing
 with people inside of Gmod in particular. Furthermore, my school year is almost over, which will then lead into
 my last year of highschool. Once I have finished with that I will  have significantly more time I can dedicate
 to this game. (I am going to be going to a community college at first to get my core classes out of the way, so
 I wont be there for a full day.) After this I am going to be doing my specified classes at a main university,
 but will still be doing the shorter days because of the community college start.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I was told off by a trial mod for not having my keypads set to the right time.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be on for a few hours daily, whenever I'm not in school or busy with something else.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Photography, and a lot of CSGO
Did you read the staff rules?: ten10868 
Edited by ten10868
Formatting of my paragraphs was bad.

You need the amount of hours alone on the specific server.

I'll give myself as an example. If I were to apply for staff on Darkrp, I would give my DarkRP hours. I have 1.7k hours on Military RP, but 3 on DarkRP. Those two do not add up. It's only for the server you're applying for. Get some more hours, and you'll get some more +1s. Good Luck!

• Like 1