Ban, and treated unprofessionally by moderator

Greg

Just now, Stone said:

I just want to point out, the "question:" you were asking was trying to tell me that none of your doors had keypads so it's "ok"  because then you don't have to follow the 4 door rule.

No that was not the question I was asking. What i said was "If someone is in my base, could they leave through this front door or would they have to go back through the fading doors?"

Just now, Greg said:

No that was not the question I was asking. What i said was "If someone is in my base, could they leave through this front door or would they have to go back through the fading doors?"

what does that have to do with the 10 fading doors. There was still no keypad or button on the back door, making it also a fail base door

• Haha 1
Just now, Stone said:

And yet you STILL refused to delete your part of the problem. After you were banned your "afk friend" was also banned for adverting "STAFF ARE NIGGERS" then disconnecting

I did not refuse to delete my "part of the problem" I was asking questions because I had felt that I was being oppressed by the staff with us and I am NOT responsible for what my friend says on your server.

1 minute ago, Stone said:

what does that have to do with the 10 fading doors. There was still no keypad or button on the back door, making it also a fail base door

It doesn't have anything to do with it. It was a question I had asked staff and was never answered

4 minutes ago, Greg said:

Thanks for the answer! Could I please get an update on my ban? will it be lifted and if not, for what reason will the ban not be lifted? Thanks.

I doubt you'll be unbanned, seeing as you were arguing with staff and loopholing. However, you can feel free to make both a. staff report on me and an unban appeal if you follow the correct format.

Edited by Stone
gates is gay