RockMiner8 Staff Application

RockMiner8

In-game name: RockMiner8

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96656822

Warns: 1

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 92:52:04.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes, but I do not know how to work teamspeak very well, I do know how to connect to a server and talk.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): None.

Past experiences as staff: Not really, but I am trial mod on a sandbox server.

How do you plan on benefiting our server?      I hope to help people on how to play the server and answer questions. I like to play on the server and will help whenever I am needed about anything. I would like to make the server a better place and to not let people break the rules. I will try my best to help people and I will not take sides and will do what is right. I will also try my best to make sure no one exploits fire rate or RDM, I will do my best to make sure to catch these things when it happens. I try to be as mature as possible

I would like to become staff because I like the people on the server and I would like to help as much as possible and do the right thing, I am not a rule breaker, and I try my best to be patient, kind, and respectful. I like Garnet Gaming and I like to play on the military server so you can count on me to be active whenever I can be. I like to play as a Russian but that won't make me choose sides because someone is on Russian and someone is on United States. I will try to solve problems and to help people as much as possible. I like to make sure people are having fun on the server also.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? I have been warned for failRP but I was new at the time and did not know not to switch in the middle of war.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, I have not made any previous applications.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-6 hours daily

Edited by RockMiner8
Just making it look nicer and adding a few things.

Age requirement not met, contact a Manager to have the perms. to apply. You also can't dual staff if you are still a Trial Moderator on that sandbox server and also a very plain reasoning on becoming a staff member.

Edited by Apollo