In-game name: RiySpy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_1:0:100545152
Staff members in-game name: None
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): None
Date & Time of incident: 2019/04/13 14:58
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Ban Reason: Charge back?
How long were you banned for?: 10 years
Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RiySpy/screenshot/967620266585528730
What happened? (include any proof): I said to DTA as a joke "Ill charge back those guns" the one I just bought him today. Then I get banned. @Feminine Bill Nye was there. 
Why should your ban be removed?: Because I literally didn't do anything. I said the word "charge back"

@evity

Edited by RiySpy
  • Sad 1
25 minutes ago, RiySpy said:

What happened? (include any proof): I said to DTA as a joke "Ill charge back those guns" the one I just bought him today. Then I get banned.

Isn't it hilarious to joke about a problem that the owner has obviously been having trouble with to the point where he made a rant on it. OMEGALUL

Edited by ToucanMcGuppy
Just now, ToucanMcGuppy said:

Isn't it hilarious to joke about a problem that the owner has obviously been having trouble with to the point where he made a rant on it. Omegalul

Still kind of a "pre-emptive"  ban in my opinion, all he said is he was going to do it (as a joke). He never actually committed the offense to the point where the ban was needed. In order to actually get banned one usually actually needs to commit the offense first, not the other way around.

If he was banned for threatening to chargeback then I would understand, but it seems like he was actually just banned for charging back even though he never actually did. Plus 10 years is WAY too long if they just banned him for "threatening" to chargeback.

+1 to his unban, completely unjust ban in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Still kind of a "pre-emptive"  ban in my opinion, all he said is he was going to do it (as a joke). He never actually committed the offense to the point where the ban was needed. In order to actually get banned one usually actually needs to commit the offense first, not the other way around.

If he was banned for threatening to chargeback then I would understand, but it seems like he was actually just banned for charging back even though he never actually did. Plus 10 years is WAY too long if they just banned him for "threatening" to chargeback.

+1 to his unban, completely unjust ban in my opinion.

it was hardly even a threat it was a joke because DTA kept shooting me with the gun I bought him

11 minutes ago, ToucanMcGuppy said:

Isn't it hilarious to joke about a problem that the owner has obviously been having trouble with to the point where he made a rant on it. OMEGALUL

Yeah I get thats a problem But there was no warning It was immediate. 

Well then this is a Garnet issue then. 

My opinion is neutral as I know that Garnet is mad (which affects him personally) about this issue and that does affect him. On other matters, I do get that it wasn't a threat and Riy meant it as a joke.