In-game name:  Joeball
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:84376905
Warns:  1
Timezone:  EST
Playtime?:   238:05 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Rohan and he didn't recommend I apply but thought I'd mention Iron got me back into wanting to work again.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 

Was T-mod for a bit on here, was an admin on an unturned server, and (not sure this really helps/counts) was manager on my friends Minecraft server about a year and a half ago.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Garnet was my first server on Gmod, ever. I really enjoy the people I have met/will meet and everyone has a different way to play the game. I've played quite a bit on this server and would love to help in any way I can to keep this server going, I bought VIP and a few other perms to help out. I recently started playing often again and it brought back memories of all the times I would stay up late talking to people and handling sits. I would love another opportunity to be staff again and to give back to the server for the memories, I probably know a lot of the staff (not sure who still plays nowadays) and love hanging out with you guys.

When I started garnet it was right after my parent's divorce and the server really lifted my spirits to hear other peoples stories and just to have fun. I see that staff don't (no disrespect meant) usually take sits right away and people complain (again just stating what I've heard) I would like to help out above all else. This isn't about becoming staff just for fun, its about making the server fun and maybe helping the people who maybe have gone through my same experience. Bring it full circle, if the staff and people made me happy maybe I can make the new people happy too. My goal (in life in general) is to make people smile and this is just another way I want to do that.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I had my T-mod taken away (don't remember if I was banned too) for having the wrong person banned for a week for mass RDM. It was back when the server would get minge raids at about 1-2 am EST, it was me and one other mod or lead mod or whatever. We had a bunch of mass nlr, rdm, propspam/minge/block. I got the wrong steam ID and had my T-mod revoked. Got two warnings before that, left my mod powers on while building my base (Vera randomly checked me) and my dad came into my room and asked me a question so I turned to talk to him, got jailed and warned for going "afk" by Vera.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

Made 2 (one accepted one denied) back in 2015-2016.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

About 10-30 hours a week depending on my part-time job.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

In my bio: Fishing, biking, driving around with friends, and VR.
Did you read the staff rules?: Joeball

EDIT: New staff rules, my fault

Edited by Joeball
1 hour ago, Joeball said:

In-game name:  Joeball
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:84376905
Warns:  1
Timezone:  EST
Playtime?:   238:05 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Rohan and he didn't recommend I apply but thought I'd mention Iron got me back into wanting to work again.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 

Was T-mod for a bit on here, was an admin on an unturned server, and (not sure this really helps/counts) was manager on my friends Minecraft server about a year and a half ago.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Garnet was my first server on Gmod, ever. I really enjoy the people I have met/will meet and everyone has a different way to play the game. I've played quite a bit on this server and would love to help in any way I can to keep this server going, I bought VIP and a few other perms to help out. I recently started playing often again and it brought back memories of all the times I would stay up late talking to people and handling sits. I would love another opportunity to be staff again and to give back to the server for the memories, I probably know a lot of the staff (not sure who still plays nowadays) and love hanging out with you guys.

When I started garnet it was right after my parent's divorce and the server really lifted my spirits to hear other peoples stories and just to have fun. I see that staff don't (no disrespect meant) usually take sits right away and people complain (again just stating what I've heard) I would like to help out above all else. This isn't about becoming staff just for fun, its about making the server fun and maybe helping the people who maybe have gone through my same experience. Bring it full circle, if the staff and people made me happy maybe I can make the new people happy too. My goal (in life in general) is to make people smile and this is just another way I want to do that.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I had my T-mod taken away (don't remember if I was banned too) for having the wrong person banned for a week for mass RDM. It was back when the server would get minge raids at about 1-2 am EST, it was me and one other mod or lead mod or whatever. We had a bunch of mass nlr, rdm, propspam/minge/block. I got the wrong steam ID and had my T-mod revoked. Got two warnings before that, left my mod powers on while building my base (Vera randomly checked me) and my dad came into my room and asked me a question so I turned to talk to him, got jailed and warned for going "afk" by Vera.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

Made 2 (one accepted one denied) back in 2015-2016.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

About 10-30 hours a week depending on my part-time job.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

In my bio: Fishing, biking, driving around with friends, and VR.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

Clearly didnt read the staff rules

• Informative 1

Thank you guys so much for the support, forget who said I shouldn't use my revoked powers as a sad story. I completely understand why I had my powers revokes, it just told me to provide details and I did. The last thing I want is someone choosing me just out of pity or sympathy.

Also eggroll I don't think I've seen you in game (if your ig name is eggroll).

Edited by Joeball