SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:204892359   Warns:0 now
Timezone:CET (Central European Time)
Playtime?:108:05:35
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Hawks
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None in Garry's Mod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have problems with mass rdm's while im on because most Mods aren't online when i am. I am already a valuable member of the community. Since im in CET i am on when mods aren't on. i speak Polish, English and learning Russian. I have met most mods.I'm good with social relations. I am nice to new players. I like to help people and explain stuff to people don't know how to do. I have a preety good PC and internet. I have read the rules many times. I'm not annoying (i think). My mic is preety good. I am a very fast learner. I never said the n word on the server. I rarely swear unless i get really mad. I have a lot of time to spend on the server. I only play osu!, or CS:GO when i'm with my friends, i mostly play Garry's Mod though. I don't do much IRL stuff, except going to school 5/7 hours a day and hanging out with my friends and riding my bmx or skateboard. I'm not the kind person that would start an argument over dumb stuff, but i am the kind of person to not let it go easily unless a higher up tells me to do so. I don't rage (even though im European and Polish, and also 15). I am very mature and most people that i talk with for more than 5 minutes can see. I really look up to (some) moderators, and i want to be just like them (but not racist)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:  exceeding warn limit, nitrp
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is the 3rd one, 1st on april 7th, 2nd on april 10th
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:2 to 5 hours a day weekly
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Listed in long text above 
Did you read the staff rules?: Lion

Edited by Lion
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

Gonna need your actual SteamID with the steamid finder.

EDIT: This should be your SteamID, STEAM_0:1:204892359

Also, make those paragraphs better because I'm seeing like 7 sentences spaced out to make it look big. 

Finally, how do we know that you won't break the rules since your last ban was a week ago?

Overall, -1.

Edited by DarkAlias
10 hours ago, DarkAlias said:

Also, make those paragraphs better because I'm seeing like 7 sentences spaced out to make it look big. 

Finally, how do we know that you won't break the rules since your last ban was a week ago?

Overall, -1.

The ban was because i mugged a guy twice in the spand of 5 minutes and i diddint know that you have to wait 10 seconds.

4 hours ago, Lion said:

The ban was because i mugged a guy twice in the spand of 5 minutes and i diddint know that you have to wait 10 seconds.

OK but what were you actually banned for? Mugging A GUY in the span of less then the required time to wait is a rdm. I would like to know the staff that immanently banned you for one rdm. 

If you exceeded the warn limit then you got at least 5 warns. What were they all for? Then after that you still got banned later  for NITRP? 

Staying you have "A problem with MassRDM" probably shouldn't be something you immediately put on your app TO BE STAFF. And if you have a problem with MassRDM why didn't you include it in the Banned and punishments? 

All your sentences are short and choppy. Technically all actual sentences but it seems lazy. 

"I am very mature . . . I really look up to (some) moderators, and i want to be just like them (but not racist lmao)" This might just be my opinion but saying I look up to most moderators but I don't want to be racist like them doesn't really show me you are "mature" then you added "Lmao" and that doesn't really help. 

You did multilple staff apps this month and you were declined on them. What makes you think that because you waited 2 weeks that it will go any better?

Take the already 2 failed staff apps to heart and instead of rapid producing staff apps do something to make you worth being staff. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
5 hours ago, Lion said:

So, why should I change my -1 to a +1?

EDIT: Also beef up those paragraphs. Like how are you nice?, etc. Plus, towards the middle of your sentences, you kind of just state facts that (not to be mean) we don't care about. Persuade us to let us +1 you.

Edited by DarkAlias
19 hours ago, Traxxton said:

OK but what were you actually banned for? Mugging A GUY in the span of less then the required time to wait is a rdm. I would like to know the staff that immanently banned you for one rdm. 

If you exceeded the warn limit then you got at least 5 warns. What were they all for? Then after that you still got banned later  for NITRP? 

Staying you have "A problem with MassRDM" probably shouldn't be something you immediately put on your app TO BE STAFF. And if you have a problem with MassRDM why didn't you include it in the Banned and punishments? 

All your sentences are short and choppy. Technically all actual sentences but it seems lazy. 

"I am very mature . . . I really look up to (some) moderators, and i want to be just like them (but not racist lmao)" This might just be my opinion but saying I look up to most moderators but I don't want to be racist like them doesn't really show me you are "mature" then you added "Lmao" and that doesn't really help. 

You did multilple staff apps this month and you were declined on them. What makes you think that because you waited 2 weeks that it will go any better?

Take the already 2 failed staff apps to heart and instead of rapid producing staff apps do something to make you worth being staff. 

I have a problem with people mass rdming me and other guys and mods not being online when that happens. The mug cooldown is 5 minutes Mr. Staff, the !warnmenu shows that i don't have any warns. I added the "lmao" to show that im not a stiff neckbeard because im just a chil dude. The staff name is evity. You seem too lazy to actually read the application correctly. Have you noticed that every staff application is different? I don't just wait and repost the same thing. The NITR ban is the mug ban that i explained, you diddin't read that did you? How did you become staff?

On 4/21/2019 at 11:02 PM, DarkAlias said:

Overall, -1.

should be good now?

8 hours ago, Lion said:

The mug cooldown is 5 minutes

Never said it wasn't. That's rule 3 under mugging rules after all. 

8 hours ago, Lion said:

Have you noticed that every staff application is different? I don't just wait and repost the same thing.

Never said you were copy pasting them. I said you have 2 failed staff apps for a reason. Either they thought you didn't show you should be staff or any other reason. I doubt anyone was just out to get you, but you shouldn't have 3 staff apps in one month. 

8 hours ago, Lion said:

The NITR ban is the mug ban that i explained,

Yes I did read it. I just don't understand how you got it. If you don't wait the 10 sec to kill someone that makes it RDM unless there was a good reason for it I.E. they pulled a gun.  Even if you did this on 2 people it wouldn't be NITRP. However I am going to trust the staff decision on it because their rule is final. 

8 hours ago, Lion said:

I have a problem with people mass rdming me

"A problem with MassRDM" is what you said on your application before the edit. Ill admit I misconstrued what you were referring to. My apologies.