DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Smity's Staff App

Smity

In-game name: Smity
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122888385
Warns: 0 as of right now
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 11B WO Smity has played for 1027:26:59.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s):  None as of right now.
Past experiences as staff: Staff of DarkRP named "TitsRP" Was staff for a little bit on GG before I decided it wasn't for me two years ago
How do you plan on benefiting our server? :

Lets start with a little introduction. My name is Smity or Noah. When I first join the server a few years ago I went by Potato. I play for at least a few months before I took a long break. I currently work and go to school. I typically work on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, with the random Saturday shift mixed in. I have been apart of GG for a while now, and aside from money donations, I want to help in other ways too.  Now, how do I plan on benefiting the server? I plan on helping by dedicating my time and energy into the server. And by being a functioning member of this community.

I plan on doing this  carrying out regular staff member  duties such as being active on the forums and on the server. Also by taking sits and helping new players out. By being a staff member, I will try to participate in helping out the community by helping out as much as I can. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?  Never banned, but a few warns because of minor miscommunications  

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Once two years ago and it was accepted. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much as I really can. I have a job and normally work Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays from 4-7 and I usually play about 3 hours those days, and about 6 hours on the other nights. Usually 10+ hours on weekends.

• Winner 1

-1 I haven't met you much but the times i have you were sorta immature also beef up your paragraph 1/2 of it is just you saying how you joined the server the other is typical stuff you find on every application. Beef up your paragraphs and I will consider a +1! Good Luck!

2 hours ago, Smity said:

being a functioning member of this community

Also, this doesn't help you at all cmonBruh

Edited by Homeless
Good Luck
6 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

-1  Most of my interactions with you haven't been so pleasant, I think you should improve more on your maturity around other people especially among lower enlisted, Good luck.

In agreement with br0ken here. -1. Other than the very short time you were in Green Beret, which not to throw shade should not have happened, I haven't had very many positive interactions with you, especially when you started to main Army. I'm not agreement with you being a Warrant Officer but everyone deserves the right to a trial period of such a rank. And with what I've seen of you as a Warrant Officer around enlisted, you're not very mature or officer material, which leads me to say you should probably focus on forming yourself as a better officer rather than chasing after a staff position at this time. I wish you good luck and no hard feelings.

Interactions in game sometimes make me cringe or are just displeasant

Some of the things you post on forums outside of shitpost is just insensible or dumb, which makes me question whether you think things through before you act, which is something you always need to do on staff.