Salz's Staff Application

hysteria

In-game name: Salzmeister/Salz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35503671

Warns: No active warns

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Playtime: | NSWC SO2 Salz has played for 491:51:29.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Mark Duglas

Past experiences as staff: Admin for a while for another Garry's Mod server

How do you plan on benefiting our server: I plan to benefit our server by making the server a friendly and non-minge community. I have been on the server for a pretty long time and I have always looked up at staff members, and I would love to have the chance of being one. Obviously there are a lot of minges and people who just want to Mass RDM on the server and I believe that I am in a pretty good position to help reduce those numbers. I am active for at least 3+ hours if I don't have any school related activities which is rare on weekdays and active for almost the whole day on weekends. I am on in the mornings when not a lot of staff are on or even at all and I am on to late at night. When it gets later and later staff tend to get a little busy sometimes with dealing with these minges and RDMers but that is why I will always be there to deal with those types of situation. There are also people who minge, FailRP, and RDM in the mornings so as said previously I would be able to help with that.

Since my time on the server i have also seen a lot of disrespect to other enlisted and to officers and I would like to help handle these situations and as it gets more chaotic I want to be there to control the situation. Garnet Gaming MRP has been basically my only use offree time after school and during the weekend and I honestly very dislike it when minges and others deside to FailRP and such so if I become staff I would like to get rid of those people. I just want Garent Gaming MRP to be a fun roleplay server where people can have some good MRP. If I become staff then it would make other people have a better time on the server because we can control these minges and all the FailRP.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: I have been warned for RDM once and once for accidental exploiting my orsis fire-rate but no bans

Have you made any previous applications?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I would contribute about 3-4 hours on the server on weekdays and on weekends probably about all day because I have no life

24 minutes ago, Salzmeister said:

Since my time on the server i have also seen a lot of disrespect to other enlisted and to officers and I would like to help handle these situations and as it gets more chaotic I want to be there to control the situation.

If I'm talking mad shit in non-ooc and your t.mod havin ass pulls me to a sit like @draggydx, im finna end your whole career 

• Haha 6
44 minutes ago, Salzmeister said:

Since my time on the server i have also seen a lot of disrespect to other enlisted and to officers and I would like to help handle these situations and as it gets more chaotic I want to be there to control the situation

This is mostly a faction issue if it happens within RP, and staff should only interfere when it gets to OOC and blatant harassment. And also, you can handle this as staff or not, if you're going for staff just to get a bigger "voice" and pull rank, you're not joining staff for the right reason.

47 minutes ago, Salzmeister said:

people who minge, FailRP, and RDM in the mornings

I don't doubt this but this is why the Reports area exists on the forums and is also why /report exists. You shouldn't say that the way you are going to benefit the server by being staff is by following staff protocol. Though I do believe the times you can be on the server could benefit, from the impression of this application, I'm going to say -1.