Six Shot's Mod Application

In Game Name: Six Shot

Steam ID: Steam_0:0:88186450

Warns: 1 - RDM, NLR (wasn't paying attention and thought he was still raiding me since he was still in my base)

I have 7 others in total, but those were removed, so I'm not sure whether or not I'm supposed to count my total warns or just what !warnmenu says. 

Timezone : MTS

Playtime: 128:49:52

Do you have access to team speak and a microphone: I don't have team speak, but I can install it, and I do have a microphone.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes

Refferals: N/A

Past expierence as staff: I've had multiple mod/admin jobs on multiple star wars RP servers.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I have a lot of expierence with staff positions. I'm online very often (almost 5-9 hours a day), and often when there are not that many people on. I am well versed in the community, and as stated before, very active. I know a lot of commands, and have read MOTD multiple times. I would say I have more expierence with this type of thing than most people do. I applied simply due to the fact that I like to help people, and I would like to help the players deal with their reports, as I very often find my reports taking up to 4-6 minutes to be dealt with. If I am accepted as staff, I will be online very often, especially due to my High School already being on summer break.

I also believe that I would be great staff due to me knowing a lot about the MOTD. I've seen and reported things such as failbase, variety of RDMs, FailRP, and much more. I know that if I am staff, that I will be able to help the community far more than I am able to now. I am a very nice guy (as long as you don't make me mad, lmao), and know that I will be able to help out with a lot of the mods when they want to be on break. I know that a lot of people don't trust me due to the warns, but I really do know what I'm doing, and don't believe I should be blamed for the past 7, as they were during my first month back to Garry's mod as a whole, not just darkRP. If you don't trust me due to that, that's cool as well, I just really hope that my past mistakes don't ruin my chances.

Have you ever been banned or warned on this server?: Other than warns, no.

Have you made any other previous applications?: Yes, when my name was John Wick, around 2 weeks ago or so.

How much time can you contribute to the role?: Almost all day, as I am very active on the server.

If you have any, what hobbies do you have outside of garry's mod?: I hang out with my friends (who also play Garry's mod), ride my bike, play football, was apart of student council, and was a TA for a culinary class.

Did you read the rules?: Six Shot

Edited by John_Wick
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, John_Wick said:

I have a lot of expierence with staff positions. I'm online very often (almost 5-9 hours a day), and often when there are not that many people on. I am well versed in the community, and as stated before, very active. I know a lot of commands, and have read MOTD multiple times. I would say I have more expierence with this type of thing than most people do. I applied simply due to the fact that I like to help people, and I would like to help the players deal with their reports, as I very often find my reports taking up to 4-6 minutes to be dealt with. If I am accepted as staff, I will be online very often, especially due to my High School already being on summer break.

I also believe that I would be great staff due to me knowing a lot about the MOTD. I've seen and reported things such as failbase, variety of RDMs, FailRP, and much more. I know that if I am staff, that I will be able to help the community far more than I am able to now. I am a very nice guy (as long as you don't make me mad, lmao), and know that I will be able to help out with a lot of the mods when they want to be on break.

I think you should write some more for the application, it should be about 2 paragraphs.

40 minutes ago, John_Wick said:

Playtime: 127:51

Please copy the message from your /playtime message

I also checked your last app, and it said you had 7 warns. 

• Like 1

Yes, the warns are now gone, which is why I have 1 warn. Also, I can't copy the exact time, due to me not being able to paste into the application. I honestly couldn't come up with anything more than 2 paragraphs without repeating myself over and over again.

1 hour ago, Dr Turtle said:

I also checked your last app, and it said you had 7 warns. 

Also, he just got another warn, so 8 in total, maybe more. Anyway, if he didn't learn his lesson from the first 7, i dont think he is fit, imo.

1 hour ago, John_Wick said:

Past expierence as staff: I've had multiple mod/admin jobs on multiple star wars RP servers.

Can you name a few, cus if you were staff on Superior nice to meet you.

1 hour ago, John_Wick said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I also believe that I would be great staff due to me knowing a lot about the MOTD. I've seen and reported things such as failbase, variety of RDMs, FailRP, and much more. I know that if I am staff, that I will be able to help the community far more than I am able to now. I am a very nice guy (as long as you don't make me mad, lmao), and know that I will be able to help out with a lot of the mods when they want to be on break.

I would spice up your current paragraphs a bit, and maybe consider adding another. It would make your app look way more appealing. (Also that last paragraph be looking pretty generic.)

56 minutes ago, John_Wick said:

Yes, the warns are now gone, which is why I have 1 warn. Also, I can't copy the exact time, due to me not being able to paste into the application. I honestly couldn't come up with anything more than 2 paragraphs without repeating myself over and over again.

I mean if you cant do better than what you have rn, then you shouldn't apply right now, or you can brainstorm a bit and actually make a better app. (Not saying your current one is utter trash.)

Overall, -1. I just don't trust this mans with the 8+ warns, and the paragraph was a bit lacking.

If you take my advice ill +1. ❤️

Edited by Kicks
  • Like 1

Yea, like I said, those are gone now so I wasn't sure whether or not to include those. Also, I was a staff member on XGN, DroidRP, and ConquerRP. Sadly, all of those have been taken down, but I am friends with the owners of DroidRP and ConquerRP, so if you need me to give you a source, I can. And again, like I said, there is literally nothing else to add without getting into my personality, which I don't really think is appropriate in something that is asking how you would be at a job, unless you want me to repeat the same things over and over again until I have 3 paragraphs, but due to the fact that I prefer quality over quantity (me just getting the points across right away instead of extending and  repeating myself), I don't really prefer to do that.

Edited by John_Wick
  • Like 1

+1 Hey you seem active I've seen you on. and the app is looking good, warns that aren't in the warnmenu are no longer valid so they mean nothing. So you have 1 warn. I don't think 1 warn is too much of an issue everyone makes mistakes.

Edited by boopydoop

ACCEPTED

I'll give you a shot. Contact a Manager+ to receive your in-game rank. 

Do NOT use any staff commands until you've been trained. 

• Winner 1