Six Shot and BBB Reverend Report

Earl

Who are you reporting? Staff
Your in-game name: Earl
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83809843
In-game name of reportee: Six Shot and BBB Reverend
SteamID of reportee: STEAM_0:0:88186450, I couldnt get BBB Reverend's because he left the game after the sit.
Date & Time of incident: May 24th, 2019 at about 8 PM EST
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): A guy named BBB Reverend walked in to a shop with a building sign, shot and killed on of the people basing there and tried shooting at me and others while he was running away and missed all shots, I returned fire killing him. I was then brought to a sit by Six Shot with BBB Reverend. I was told I had RDMed BBB Reverend, so I explained what happened. The admin then noclips away from the roof so I leave, thinking the sit was over. I then am teleported back by BBB Reverend, who is the person reporting me and not the admin taking the sit. I get told I'm going to get a warn and jailed because I didn't say counter. I tell Six Shot that the building has a building sign, in which he responded "If the owners want to report that then they can do that." I didn't want any warn's so I gave BBB Reverend 100,000 just so I could get out of the sit without a warn, hoping that gets refunded but I don't care. 

Pictures: 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1750783839 - Building that BBB Reverend walked in to and shot someone.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1750783868 - BBB Reverend teleporting me even though he was not the admin taking the sit, highlighted in console.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1750783803 - Me giving the money to BBB Reverend.

That picture of the base doesn't prove that he went into it and started firing. Reverend teleporting you probably isn't much allowed, but really isn't a big problem. Dropping the money doesn't show he picked it up. But @Reverend should still come with proof. This may be a created sit for Six Shot to take but who knows. Also you said "missed all shots", which means you DID RDM him because he didn't damage you.

Edited by eXg IPL4YG4MES

You did damage to me and killed me, you shouldnt have been warned though. i didnt tell him to warn you(i never did damage to you) as for Six Shot noclipping away. He noclipped away because some guy was shooting at us in the sit. I only teleported you because you shouldn't have left. You left the sit because u thought it was over but it wasnt. It was a misunderstading. Six Shot came back after to complete the sit

Edited by Reverend
1 minute ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

That picture of the base doesn't prove that he went into it and started firing. Reverend teleporting you probably isn't much allowed, but really isn't a big problem. Dropping the money doesn't show he picked it up. But @Reverend should still come with proof. This may be a created sit for Six Shot to take but who knows. Also you said "missing all the shots", which mean you DID RDM him because he didn't damage you.

I know, I don't have access to kill logs and this is a new PC so I don't have OBS set up yet. If I didn't give him the money I would have a warn for RDM on May 24th, 2019. He shot at me three times and I shot him with double barrel. He jumped in the little garage window thing, shot someone, and was trying to fire as he ran away.

1 minute ago, Reverend said:

You did damage to me and killed me, thats why you were warned.(i never did damage to you) as for Six Shot noclipping away. He noclipped away because some guy was shooting at us in the sit. I only teleported you because you shouldn't have left. You left the sit because u thought it was over but it wasnt. It was a misunderstading

You know anything about the "walking into the place with the building sign and killing people"?

Just now, Reverend said:

You did damage to me and killed me, thats why you were warned.(i never did damage to you) as for Six Shot noclipping away. He noclipped away because some guy was shooting at us in the sit. I only teleported you because you shouldn't have left. You left the sit because u thought it was over but it wasnt. It was a misunderstading. Six Shot came back after to complete the sit

It was still handled poorly. You blatantly walked into a shop with a building sign, shot someone, and Six Shot didn't do anything about that. I don't care that i got in trouble, 100k doesn't really matter. 

1 minute ago, Earl said:

I know, I don't have access to kill logs and this is a new PC so I don't have OBS set up yet. If I didn't give him the money I would have a warn for RDM on May 24th, 2019. He shot at me three times and I shot him with double barrel. He jumped in the little garage window thing, shot someone, and was trying to fire as he ran away.

Even IF he shoots at you, UNLESS he does damage, you CAN'T shoot/kill him. So it was a valid RDM.

Just now, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

You know anything about the "walking into the place with the building sign and killing people"?

I dont remember killing anyone, but i walked in and walked out and this guy just shot me from a-far

5 minutes ago, Reverend said:

I dont remember killing anyone, but i walked in and walked out and this guy just shot me from a-far

How can you shoot someone from a-far with a double barrel?

Just now, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

I wasn't in the game, maybe someone else? But you still can't kill him unless you are in the same party as the one he killed if he did.

Alright, I'm fine with the RDM part. I'll ask JP if he can check logs real quick.