ten10868's staff application

In-game name: 2GA RFR SGT Aodhan Duhpree / ten10868
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_1:1:122075510
Warns:1 for failRP, i used the rape tool on evity while he was in spawn.
Timezone: EST 
Playtime?:| 2GA RFR SGT Aodhan Dupreeh has played for 82:01:35.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was a moderator on garnet, but was demoted. I'm assuming due to inactivity, and I've also been admin in some discords.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I feel like I would make a good admin due to the fact that I was an admin on here before, that means that I am already fairly familiar with the rules and how things are run. I also have a bit of experience with younger people, which could help due to the amount of younger people who play gmod. That experience comes through doing various things for my school involving elementary and middle schoolers. It is just the start of summer so I will be on a lot more now, so the inactivity is  a lot less likely to happen.

Something I've noticed is people saying that they see people breaking rules late at night and they want to fix it, but I never see people actually do it. I, on the other hand, am writing this at 6 am and haven't been to sleep yet, showing that I will be on to actually help with that. You can tell I care more about doing this, and also am probably better fit now since my paragraphs are made up of actual reasons instead of me just saying that I'm older and therefore a better fit for moderator (which is what my old application pretty much was). Thanks for reading, I hope you consider my application.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, in January, which got accepted.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A lot due to school being out, I would likely be on a couple hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play some other video games, I play saxophone, and i do a little video editing.
Did you read the staff rules?:  ten10868

Never really seen you in game but I also just got off LOA. I would like to see you beef your paragraphs up a bit more. 2 is the minimum but it helps if you go past that. Everything else looks good. If you beef those up I'll give my +1 but I won't -1 yet either. Good luck! ❤️

Everyone deserves a chance +1

Edited by Ironfetus333
  • Like 1

I also have never seen you on/had any interaction with you, although Im quite stupid so correct me if I'm wrong. 

Seems like a good application although I question what will happen to your activity once school starts back up? Genuinely curious.

• Informative 1
25 minutes ago, Juul said:

I also have never seen you on/had any interaction with you, although Im quite stupid so correct me if I'm wrong. 

Seems like a good application although I question what will happen to your activity once school starts back up? Genuinely curious.

dont think we've ever met to be honest.

8 hours ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

Never really seen you in game but I also just got off LOA. I would like to see you beef your paragraphs up a bit more. 2 is the minimum but it helps if you go past that. Everything else looks good. If you beef those up I'll give my +1 but I won't -1 yet either. Good luck! ❤️

Everyone deserves a chance +1

I've seen you around some but never actually talked to you in game

4 hours ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

+1 I've never seen you on, but you have a decent application. That's a hilarious warn, I'm willing to give you a shot.

Ty for the +1, and yeah it was stupid. I had just unlocked the class and wanted to mess around with it lol.

3 hours ago, sleaze said:

solid app, haven't seen you around, but then again I play some odd hours +1

I was on while you were last night, but we didn't have any interaction.

4 hours ago, Juul said:

Didn't see that you asked what'll happen to my activity, the issue with me doing it last time was it was hard to get in the habit of going on and doing sits due to me doing other stuff. Since its summer time i can get in the habit easier and I should keep doing it a good amount.

• Like 1

*EDIT*

After having time to play w him and get to know the guy he seems very knowledgable and relaxed. I think he would make a great staff member. +1

Edited by Juul
  • Like 1