-snip-

Piccolo

Another person exploited impersonating another user. This report is void and needs denied. A report will be placed once I get the ID of the person who really exploited into my base. - Thank you.

Edited by Piccolo
-snip-
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, LOSTATSEA said:

-1 I believe this video is false.  Someone else is exploiting and i think i've caught him. I'm uploading the proof i've got.

Well if you look in chat, you see you are a citizen, and longschlong is a hobo lord, which is also true in the screenshot below the video. It's possible someone else was on the Alyx class, but it was most likely during the same time unless that chat was pasted on there.

1 minute ago, womp said:

it's as if he's trying to frame me... smh 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1412152571

you guys really should get this perma banned. this is truly pathetic.

What exactly does that prove? That could've always been another Piccolo, he's a popular Dragon Ball character you know? And by the way, that proves nothing. This report is void. lol Someone else was impersonating you, and I grabbed your ID instead of theirs, simple misunderstanding. ? @Catfisher can you have this report locked and gotten rid of? it's very void now. I'll be reporting the true exploiter once I find their steamid

Edited by Piccolo
1 minute ago, Piccolo said:

What exactly does that prove? That could've always been another Piccolo, he's a popular Dragon Ball character you know? And by the way, that proves nothing. This report is void. lol

nah buddy the admin Succ Succ was there

Just now, Piccolo said:

Posting the same image just from the Gmod console still doesn't prove anything. I've already explained the mishap in the main post, now drop it and back off. I've heard enough from you tonight, and I didn't come here just to argue with you.

thats not the same image buddy, look at the rest of it

Just now, Piccolo said:

I'm not going to continue arguing with you. @CatfisherGet this denied and locked already. 

btw you did a REAL bad job of photoshopping my name in there. look at the right side of ur screenshot on the row of my name. The purple object isnt there like everyone elses is