-snip-

Piccolo

2 minutes ago, womp said:

lmao and now  you delete the screenshot

You're literally just trying to start drama. I deleted everything from the main post long before you said that, if you knew how to read. Also, you have no proof that there ever was a photo. Even if I did edit the said pic, it's not like everyone uses Photoshop. Get a life, and stop seeking attention online. I refuse to start drama with you, child. @DarkAlias or @Emmathatsme someone just get this locked already. .-.

Edited by Piccolo
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is enough evidence but I believe it is Art Bigotti. As you see in the video (down below) in chat ,propblocker had a problem with someone exploiting before ,but had no proof at first. However, as soon as i spectate, coincidentally  Art asks for me. Idk if i'm just tripping but that makes me suspicious as to how he could tell I'm spectating. 

Most of the video is useless. The main parts are the beginning and a bit of the middle i just didnt feel like editing so much. I need others input to whether i should ban him or not.

Edited by LOSTATSEA
2 minutes ago, LOSTATSEA said:

I hope this is enough evidence but I believe it is Art Bigotti. As you see in the video (down below) in chat ,propblocker had a problem with someone exploiting before ,but had no proof at first. However, as soon as i spectate, coincidentally  Art asks for me. Idk if i'm just tripping but that makes me suspicious as to how he could tell I'm spectating. 

Most of the video is useless. The main parts are the beginning and a bit of the middle i just didnt feel like editing so much. I need others input to whether i should ban him or not.

That seems to be our guy but, your video doesn't show anything and my video doesn't show the Alyx's name so...

6 minutes ago, Piccolo said:

You're literally just trying to start drama. I deleted everything from the main post long before you said that, if you knew how to read. Also, you have no proof that there ever was a photo. Even if I did edit the said pic, it's not like everyone uses Photoshop. Get a life, and stop seeking attention online. I refuse to start drama with you, child. @DarkAlias or @Emmathatsme someone just get this locked already. .-.

it's all good, two of the admins have already seen your amazing artwork which is now deleted. Stop harassing me buddy

Just now, LOSTATSEA said:

I know that but im just trying to put the pieces together.

I see. If you could somehow get a video of him exploiting again with the name shown, that would wrap this all up.

Just now, Piccolo said:

I see. If you could somehow get a video of him exploiting again with the name shown, that would wrap this all up.

the admins have already determined it wasn't me. Get a life buddy

Just now, womp said:

it's all good, two of the admins have already seen your amazing artwork which is now deleted. Stop harassing me buddy

Already told you once, and I'm not going to tell you again. Stop responding, we're clearly making progress without your worthless input. You're literally here just to start up drama. Stop replying.