reconnected for no reason

2 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

@eXg IPL4YG4MES did you goto him ingame and see if he wasn't afk (and wait like a minute to see if he was just not looking at his computer)

Yes, I remember going to him, so I just said ima have to reconnect; waited 30 seconds and did it. But it's still my fault for reconnecting him as a thief.

Edited by eXg IPL4YG4MES
2 hours ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

Yes, I remember going to him, so I just said ima have to reconnect; waited 30 seconds and did it. But it's still my fault for reconnecting him as a thief.

When? I just looked through 30 minutes of footage and didn't see you tp to him at all

1 hour ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

You see that he wasn't there anymore?? I brought him to me and waited, I forgot I didn't go to him. 

Regardless, there were over ten thief slots unfilled. What went through your head when someone reported him? Did you even check slots?

1 hour ago, maxyy said:

oof hexane pissed  plus can't tell if games  did tp to him its such bad quality 😉

What is bitrate?

2 minutes ago, Hexane said:

Regardless, there were over ten thief slots unfilled. What went through your head when someone reported him? Did you even check slots?

What is bitrate?

I did check slots, it was maxed. After he was reconnected it says 24/25. I don't know how you think there was that many left.

15 minutes ago, Ting said:

@eXg IPL4YG4MES

yhe stuff that you have been doing is unacceptable. Even if they are just little mistakes they sincerely add up. I’m shocked you haven’t been demoted from Admin yet. This crap has gotta stop. 

How? This situation is something than can be easily learned from. Also false bans happen from anyone. If your logic of what's "unacceptable" is applied to staff, then we would all be demoted. 

6 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

How? This situation is something than can be easily learned from. Also false bans happen from anyone. If your logic of what's "unacceptable" is applied to staff, then we would all be demoted. 

I don’t want to get in an argument with you but having over 5 reports on you in less than a week looks very bad for the DRP staff team.