False warns

Ufwn

2 minutes ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

You can't enforce a KOS sign that does not imply to the interior of your base.

Dude I’m saying a admin said it can’t be inside of waterfall because it would be to late for them to see so I move outside of waterfall I made it as close as I could to it so u can see it but if it’s too close it’s blury so I tryed to make it where it wasent so then the admin said that’s good now u come along and tell me it has to be inside maby if all the admins say the same things so there for I was right in the first place and the admin told me to change it... it’s not like I wanted to rdm someone but if it says will chase I think if I snipe them after they pass it then it shouldent be my fault

1 minute ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

I have listened to your side of the story the whole time. Also keep in mind im not bringing up that time you hacked on garnet gaming with your little aim hacks. 

Lol when? Bro those where command on elite which where allowed they for collecting printers so I mean it’s allowed and not a hack it’s a script also garnet Dosent use same printers so those wouldn’t work...

Just now, Kicks said:

Dont get off topic.

-1, reasons that iron/maxyy said.

The main reason I even made this is because the more reports I get and I keep getting a iron I mean me and iron where chill but how he Dosent even listen to me during sits anymore maby one say I want to become admin but I can’t as long as U don’t listen to the whole story u just hear half it and jail me this is the 2nd time today and u dident listen to half the stuff I needed to tell you...

This obviously isn’t going anywhere, the report is all over the place and it seems this kid really is making things up as they go, Iron posted evidence and told a believable side of the story, without any evidence this report is already going to get denied, so we really shouldn’t have to find the need to comment anymore

• Like 1
Just now, AustinDatDude said:

This obviously isn’t going anywhere, the report is all over the place and it seems this kid really is making things up as they go, Iron posted evidence and told a believable side of the story, without any evidence this report is already going to get denied, so we really shouldn’t have to find the need to comment anymore

Agreed

Hold all comments till a different operator can look at this post

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AustinDatDude said:

So u assume that I am making it up how? We haven’t even talked ab the real reason in 15 mins 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
6 minutes ago, Ufwn said:

Lol when? Bro those where command on elite which where allowed they for collecting printers so I mean it’s allowed and not a hack it’s a script also garnet Dosent use same printers so those wouldn’t work...

Just quoting this

what i believe is going on here is that most of the admins are Biased on this sever I've seen this with the majority of the admins that mega base with people like chubbz group i have nothing against those guys that is just one of the names i know the Biased admins hang out with and this time it just was so perfectly timed for them to raid us with multiple people  when my friend got jailed. to sum it up I believe that a few admins are Biased towards that group

• Toxic 1
  • 300 IQ 1
11 minutes ago, simply_tactics said:

what i believe is going on here is that most of the admins are Biased on this sever I've seen this with the majority of the admins that mega base with people like chubbz group i have nothing against those guys that is just one of the names i know the Biased admins hang out with and this time it just was so perfectly timed for them to raid us with multiple people  when my friend got jailed. to sum it up I believe that a few admins are Biased towards that group

Im not sure who your are talking about but I give out warns to fellow staff members and my party members where they are due. Just because someone gets jailed then raided does not mean I am in kahoots with them. I've seen staff get demoted for those kind of actions and I do not plan on following in their foot steps, lets get that out of the way right now. In summary I am not biased towards any specific raiding group or any group on garnet gaming, staff or user.

4 hours ago, Ufwn said:

Thanks for admitting it

DDOS/DOX Threats | Scripting (Permanent)

Report denied @Iron_Fetus33 you can ban him when you become alive again