Fish's Application

Fish

Before I get into this I just want to say I am autistic and this won't be a problem at all this will just make it so I might get mad and have to get off at the most. I promise it won't affect me at all because it hasen't.

In-Game Name: Fish From Armenia

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:421293879

Warns: 0

Timezone: Pacific daylight time

Playtime: I started to play around a month ago on a alt the name was called MunchieMan or MunchyMan

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a Mic? Yes Of course

Do you have ability to record Garry's Mod? Yes

Refferal(s) Administrators who want me to apply: None Sadly.

Past Experience As Staff: I was a Moderator on a server and I did pretty good in my opinion.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I feel like I could help out a little more than most people because I want to take the sits and I will also because its fun to but not fun when there are RDM's and more.I have had past experience as staff and I feel like I did a really good job and I want to do the same here on this server. I am a type of person who does well with others (Getting along with people and not having arguments. I also genuinely love meeting new people and enjoy it also.  I am good with making friends through sits, RPing, and more. I am a really nice guy who enjoys playing on the server and most of my sits always end up in COMPLETE SUCCESS because everyone gets along at the end. I also would love to be in this community as a staff because staff is really good and I think I could be as good as most people would. I also want to be staff on this community because its a bigger one than I was on before with like 50 people on at most now its like 100 and theres a lot of trolls on these servers and there will be a lot because the community is growing really fast and is going to be filled with rule breakers and things like that so I would love to help and get rid of all the problems in the server. I also will play on your other servers as well (To be honest I don't want staff on the other servers cause im not use to it I would want to be staff on gmod darkrp). I  love being on DarkRP servers those are my favorite servers and I love this one the most. It has cool affects but the thing is theres a lot of rule breakers on the good servers ( Like this one) And I want to make them go away. If I do happen to get staff I will feel very accomplished but i won't stop working my very very hardest util the server is filled with positive energy all through it.

And the people on the server that haven't even heard of me I am a little shy like I said I am autistic and I don't like to talk a lot to people because people make fun of me and I hate it. This might affect a little problem of me getting mad and leaving the server for like 10 mins to go play with my dog so I am not as upset. Even if I don't make this staff application please don't make fun of me like some other people  did when I made one of my first applications on a different server. I have been made fun of so I will be a little shy but I will still put my full dedication into this server thank you all for being such a amazing staff team and I will make sure I will be a good staff member if I become one. I will take care of everything that goes on. I love this server and even with me not being 100% fit I will love to be trained as at least a trial mod so I can prove I can become a good staff member. Thanks to all the staff for being so positive and not making fun of me for being weird like other people said I was! Thanks a lot and have a amazing day/night to everyone!!! ILY ❤️ ( I spent like 3 1/2 hours on this)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No sir/mam

Have you made any other applications? No Sir/mam

If you have any, what hobbies do you have? I have none but gmod. I have no life

Did you read staff rules? Yes of course thats the first thing I did.

Edited by Fish
I missed the last questions rip
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

-1 No way to verify playtime. Please go back and make sure you answered all the questions, specifically the ones at the end. Play on the server and get to know some staff for the +1

Edited by hex_