Staff members SteamID STEAM_0:0:80539665

Date & Time of incident:

2018-08-05 - 14:52:42

Timezone:est
Ban Reason:Ban Evasion
How long were you banned for. 19-03:14
Proof of Ban:https://ibb.co/60YVPJn
What happened? (include any proof):I actually don't know why 
Why should your ban be removed?:The reason I think I should is be unbanned Is because I'm pretty sure he got the wrong player and plus I never actually did any thing I don't even know  how I could evade a ban like I never left or change my name I didn't even talk to a admin/mod and the reason I didn't make this sooner when I did get banned is because my laptop broke an I had to replace it  plus I do remember this server was fun like other popular server so I'm basically begging on my knees to find forgiveness and unbanned for what ever I did thank you for reading my appeal

(Edited I think when I left the server I got ban it was not ingame)

(Edited had to take a server name off didn't know I was breaking a rule...)

Edited by Coralgrimes
8 hours ago, Jim_Scuba said:

However, the ban evasion punishment is the only ban on the account, and the profile itself was created in 2014.

Typically, there would be a ban to evade. 

If he was banned for ban evasion, it would be on a different account. He would have logged onto a different account, and then was banned for evasion.

Edited by hex_
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Hexane said:

If he was banned for ban evasion, it would be on a different account. He would have logged onto a different account, and then was banned for evasion.

This is my only steam account I have I don't have a alt account plus I like building my level's up

And why would I try to evade a ban if you broke a rule no matter what your going to get punished that's why people seen screen shot or video tape everything you can ask my steam friends if I have a alt account

Edited by Coralgrimes
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

ACCEPTED

The reason I am accepting this is because the one who banned you is no longer staff and if you are lying and you did purposefully ban evade then the truth will come out and you will not get unbanned again. Please dont make me regret this decision.