Lowcuts

uhh

If that's your steamid,

3 hours ago, Lowcuts said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:213786653

SfYd8us.png

big -1 for lying on app

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Demoted on DutchRP. As stated last time I'm not going to lie about this demotion, only that it was 3 years ago. I've learned since then. I was demoted for using staff powers while on the citizen job.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: September-Mid June I can be on from Wednesday-Sunday. Late June- Early September I am available all week. I am flexible and I'm sure I can probably keep tabs on the server for a whole day. September-Mid June would be afternoon-evening only, possibly early morning.

i mean hours a day/week so we know somewhat how much you`ll play ect

49 minutes ago, Lowcuts said:

I forgot about those, don't assume it's lying. I haven't played in a couple months why would I remember bans from a year ago? I'm not perfect.

The fact that you got on a Garnet server multiple times to MassRDM, why would you not remember bans from just a year ago. No one's saying your perfect, but this just makes you look blatantly retarded.

Edited by {GG}otham
53 minutes ago, Lowcuts said:

I forgot about those, don't assume it's lying. I haven't played in a couple months why would I remember bans from a year ago? I'm not perfect.

If you forgot about a major ban like mass RDM then you must get banned for it a lot. You got back-to-back bans too... Papa Gotham is right. 

10 minutes ago, Fruit said:

If you forgot about a major ban like mass RDM then you must get banned for it a lot. You got back-to-back bans too... Papa Gotham is right. 

That makes no sense, I have other things to do then keep thinking about an RDM ban for a year.