Lowcut's Staff App (Again..)

Lowcuts

3 minutes ago, Lowcuts said:

Done.

Yeah, weird how you went from not remembering them at all to all the sudden remembering the exact occurrences of all of them. I don't play DarkRP, so I have no business voting, but I'd keep an eye on this guy if I were you

Edited by {GG}otham

i mean uhhh...

2 hours ago, Lowcuts said:

I forgot about those, don't assume it's lying. I haven't played in a couple months why would I remember bans from a year ago? I'm not perfect.

6 hours ago, Lowcuts said:

Bans on Garnet:

1: Banned by user Dr. Turtle for Mass RDM. 
Situation: Raided a base, they put up a KOS sign after I raided it and I was AFK farming money printers when I was tped to a sit and banned.

2: Banned by user 123 for Mass RDM.
Situation: Set up a base in the alleyway and put a small KOS sign. I was unaware that you needed a fading door to kill people in the alley. I've learned from that mistake.
3: Banned by Duncan McOinker
Situation: Attempted to raid a base that was outside that had a small building sign. I didn't see the building sign but I am..again well aware of my mistakes. And yes they're all on different days, they were the same person. Different days. The latest warn 2018-8-03 was because I was mugging people too quick. 
These were all from a year ago ^

Exceeding warn limits: All associated with one person. I raided his base without calling a raid to get my printers back. Was it a bad idea? Yes it was. Will I do it again? No I wont.

something doesn't add up.

Advanced issues found

17 minutes ago, Lowcuts said:

Didn't remember until it was mentioned. I'll just take this app as a fail anyways.

How did you go from not even remotely remembering that you got banned to having details of the crime? Something isn't adding up.