Map Complaint

Yui_

This Is A Complaint Towards A Building On The Map
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Yui_The_Ghost/screenshot/796491634688069226

That is a way into a building i based in and the tunnel forces you to crouch and i make my fast door at the top area so its easier for printers/party members to come in and out of.

well i made my fading doors down in that area and got reported for "Crouch base" I can see why i get reported but there is nothing i can really do since its apart of the map but i get in trouble for it.

this building should be removed or something since its a 2nd way into the building and i like to use buildings with 2 ways in.

sorry if this feels/looks like a dumb post but im fed up for something i cant change/fix.

please make this allowed or change the layout of the building and take out the pipe and have it wide open.

thanks again for looking at this post.

Just now, Iron_Fetus33 said:

A solution could be to just not have your fading doors on the tunnel part. Make them past the crouch part?

you still have to crouch to get to the door part and people will still say its a failbase.

31 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

what i always say is make it so that the fading door to that pipe is a bit after the crouching part

and if people bitch its a crouch base let em bitch

Using the tunnel as an entry way at all is considered a crouch base since they have to crouch.. i would expect this from someone else not you rohan smh lol

33 minutes ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

A solution could be to just not have your fading doors on the tunnel part. Make them past the crouch part?

Even if you did the entry way slightly passed the crouching point, you can still kill the people crouching as they attempt to enter giving the base owner an unfair advantage. (which is what the crouch basing rule is trying to avoid) 

Maybe if the tunnel had a turn in it, preventing that from happening. (aka if you weren't able to shoot them while they're crouched) 

Also, This whole thing can be avoided if you just use the front door of the building as your entry way. Problem solved

Edited by Jarold
  • 300 IQ 2