Peekay

In-game name: Peekay DaB
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:9802923
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  251:23:04
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Proggy, Hexane, IronFetus,  Fetn
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:  I want to increase my role in this community! This is the only server that I play on and the community is honestly the best. I have played with most of the regular players, staff and have encountered a lot of the newer players. I help teach them the basics of DarkRP and I'm friendly and patient when it comes to teaching them. When I was a new player I was taught a little by everyone. I really appreciated that so I try to pass on knowledge to the newer players so they can have the same experience I did. I usually play later at night when there aren't that many staff members online, and because of that more problems arise. I want to help decrease the wait time for a report to be taken later at night so things can run smoothly at all times of the day. 

My favorite aspect of DarkRP is raiding. I tend to spend most of my time raiding and can spot a fail base pretty quick. When I do encounter that on a raid, I usually tell the player whats wrong with their base and if needed bring an admin. Once they fix it, I usually leave and give them a grace period to set back up. With that being said, it's the most competitive and that's why it's my favorite aspect of the game. I still like to have fun and play other roles, I don't have as much playtime on other roles, but I still know the basic rules. Most of the people I've encountered are really into RP'ing on the server and that's why I keep coming back. Everyone has a great time and I have a great time with them. I look forward to seeing you guys in game and thank you for making my time here spent on Garnet amazing!
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:  No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  I usually spend 6+ hours on the server when I play.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I work full time as of right now, I'm also a full time student in the Fall and Spring, and I do participate in intramurals but I may or may not continue this Fall. 
Did you read the staff rules?:  Peekay DaB

Edited by Peekay
  • Winner 2
Guest proggy

+1

My homie for many years. Active player for the past few months. Can vouch for his understanding of the rules. He's pretty skilled at all areas of DarkRP and actually introduced me to the game mode. He'd be a great staff member.

Edited by proggy