s

IMASOCK

2 hours ago, IMASOCK said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am a very calm, collected guy. I don't freak out over things. I have experience with some people on this server and I really hope to help you guys out. I am applying because I really think I could help out a lot.

Highly doubt you were staff on this server based off of the lack of effort put into your staff app. Literally says 2 paragraphs and you put in like 3 sentences. Thats hardly half a paragraph. 

2 hours ago, IMASOCK said:

Did you read the staff rules?:I had read them before I even Applied for Staff.

IMOTcDV.png

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

Highly doubt you were staff on this server based off of the lack of effort put into your staff app. Literally says 2 paragraphs and you put in like 3 sentences. Thats hardly half a paragraph. 

IMOTcDV.png

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 minute ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

IMOTcDV.png

HAHAHA

-please use /playtime command and copy- paste what it displays

-your essay had next to no effort put into it 

-you did not read the staff rules-here they are please look over them

-im on for nearly 5 hours a day, I have never seen you in-game I doubt you even played the required hours so I find it very difficult to believe you have 7 hours a day to contribute 

and ya you definitely weren't staff on this server, try not to lie on a staff app It's usually an instant deny  

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
1. [Garnet] bk_xtrMity 0

2:24:00 

that is his steamname if anyone wonders he had been on the server for 2 hours 24 minutes at the time i got on

I also checked his playtime with his id

| IMASOCK has played for 24:57:05.

is his playtime needless to say he applied before he hit 24 hours

his id is this STEAM_0:1:106016825

for these reasons Denied you may reapply in 72 hours with all requirements met