TheOriginalMan Staff Report

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: TheOriginalMan
Your in-game name:xdJustice
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:155803455
In-game name of reportee: TheOriginalMan
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:118836509
Date & Time of incident: 10-12am CST
Timezone: CST
What happened? (include any proof): So, im chilling in a base cooking meth and farming printers

when the T-Mod TheOriginalMan, was on duty and kept flying through our base. this happend 3 times,

only the last 2 incidents i captured on video.

Incident 1 - 

Incident 2 - 

Guest proggy

+1 

• Don't randomly enter a player(s) base as staff on duty, unless you have a sit that requires you to do so.

There hasn't been any sits all day involving this base or anyone in this base.

You still dont have the right to be in our base on duty

1 minute ago, TheOrignalMan said:

i was in this base Incident 1 im not flying someone gave me drugs and let me in the base second times i was looking for someone i /goto them and they were there

12 minutes ago, TheOrignalMan said:

someone gave me drugs and let me in the base

You shouldn't be role playing as staff on duty in the first place. Taking drugs counts as role play. Second they did ask you to leave so you should have. And lastly you had no business in the base in the first place. Being in someone's base as staff on duty is fine as long as they welcome you or you have a sit requirement that involves you being in the base. 

Edited by Ironfetus333
2 minutes ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

ACCEPTED

You shouldn't be role playing as staff on duty in the first place. Taking drugs counts as role play. Second they did ask you to leave so you should have. And lastly you had no business in the base in the first place. Being in someone's base as staff on duty is fine as long as they welcome you or you have a sit requirement that involves you being in the base. 

This is a verbal warning, but if thiscontinues action will be taken. 

@The King of Rohan

Edited by DarkAlias