Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

ASAP Gaming -

Elysian Gaming

Infinte Gaming

All servers that get 80+ players.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think i should be chosen over other people because , i have the right mentality , i can deal with tense situations , and get out of them , im not bias and im always helping others , no matter what. I also feel like i can take a lot of pressure of the staff team because i see them all the time having a lot of sits, i can be there to support the team and help them in situations which they might not know what to do in just like if there struggling i can help them with sits if they need it. Also i can help the players i will be there to support them whenever i can if there in sits if they are waiting and nobody is taking them ill be the one to assist the players.

-Also i believe i have alot of experience with ULX , commands and doing a job , i get the job done fast , and i get fair decisions , i also believe i should be chosen because gradually over time I began to lose the fun in role playing and realised that helping new people as an active staff member was bringing me new enjoyment to Garrys Mod, and the server. But also something about helping a complete stranger get into Garrys Mod and the server then seeing them actively playing it on a daily basis is just so rewarding and fulfilling.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Nope , i have only been warned !

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

I was Staff on Asap Gaming .

I made one for a server called infinte - got promoted to Manager -

I was Staff Manager on Elysian Gaming.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

-Currently im injured from playing any sports , so i can put around 3-4hrs a day or more depending on the situation im in.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

-Playing Football

-Swimming

-I just like sports and going out all round.

Did you read the staff rules?: Intensive? 

Edited by IntensiveX
2 hours ago, DarkAlias said:

I like the app. +1

Just some questions, 

how much will you be able to play after your injury heals?

We don't use ULX, we use D3a, just to inform you.

Can you get your exact playtime with /playtime in game?

+1

-Use proper playtime by doing /playtime (your name) ingame

-On the question "Have you made any previous applications, If so when?" is referring to the apps on this server (garnetgaming)

-Literally never seen you ingame

-Although you have reached the minimum requirement for playtime, I still think 48 hours is nothing

-Paragraphs could use some buffing

-1 I might change if you fix some of the things mentioned

Edited by dorsalplum
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
1 hour ago, dorsalplum said:

-Although you have reached the minimum requirement for playtime, I still think 48 hours is nothing

I don't understand why people keep using these two reasons, there is no requirement to know all staff also 24 hours is the requirement, there is no need to have any more 

+1 Great looking app, GOOD LUCK!

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
6 hours ago, DarkAlias said:

I like the app. +1

Just some questions, 

how much will you be able to play after your injury heals?

We don't use ULX, we use D3a, just to inform you.

Can you get your exact playtime with /playtime in game?

Well , i like to play football and do sports,  but i would say around 2-3 hrs a day , possibly more 

2 hours ago, dorsalplum said:

-Use proper playtime by doing /playtime (your name) ingame

-On the question "Have you made any previous applications, If so when?" is referring to the apps on this server (garnetgaming)

-Paragraphs could use some buffing

-1 I might change if you fix some of the things mentioned

Oh , no i havent made previous apps on garnet . And yes , i will be on alot if i get staff , like everyday , always on duty kind of thing !! , so u will see me alot more then;.

1 hour ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

I don't understand why people keep using these two reasons, there is no requirement to know all staff also 24 hours is the requirement, there is no need to have any more 

Ah , ikr , but thanks , appreciate it and it means alot!

4 hours ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

Let them ask whatever they want, in the end the +/- 1's dont matter. (for the actual accepting/denying of the app.)

+1

Decent overall app.