Yui_

In-game name: Yui LaT
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:173421239
Staff members in-game name: Evolve 
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:192391347
Date & Time of incident: July 23, 2019 Tuesday 20:06:00
Timezone: Eastern
Warn Reason: rdm in a sit
What happened? (include any proof): i was in a sit and the staff member didnt return the player so RP resumed and i adverted raid and killed the player so i took and sold the meth that was there and i got pulled into a sit and that's when i got warned but you can see the sit was resolved and i adverted and killed the player so its fair game

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

sorry the proof is bad but its the best i got

Edited by Yui_2
forgot to add what happened for the reason why i got warned

I warned him for rdm since jack was brought out of his base for the sit then killed by yui, I have already compensated jack the 135k out of my personal bank if this is accepted I understand as the sit was resolved when he was killed but the staff hadn't returned jack yet we were still talking to him I believe that the rule common sense should be applied due to the fact there was two staff talking to the base owner, jack had no control of avoiding death 

12 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

I warned him for rdm since jack was brought out of his base for the sit then killed by yui, I have already compensated jack the 135k out of my personal bank if this is accepted I understand as the sit was resolved when he was killed but the staff hadn't returned jack yet we were still talking to him I believe that the rule common sense should be applied due to the fact there was two staff talking to the base owner, jack had no control of avoiding death 

It because the sit was over. I get that he couldn't really avoid it though. 

Guest proggy

Yui was within his rights to advert raid and kill him. Once a sit is resolved RP resumes. It's a blunder on the staffs end for not returning the player before resolving the sit. He shouldn't have been shaken down for several minutes by you to return the meth money, and he shouldn't be warned for rdm in a sit if the sit has been resolved. His screenshots clearly show the timeline of events.

+1 my guy