plz deal with this asap

(staff)bradley350 and (player)theta 

matthewmann trade tf

STEAM_0:0:133573028

bradley350 dab and theta dab 

STEAM_0:1:35251011

STEAM_0:1:463239295

they raid me steal my printer no big deal no fucks given the fucks start right after tho cuz for the next hour they r continuously spamming it and annoying me during this time I tell repeatedly to stop fucking spamming it cuz its annoying me I wanted to be a gun dealer and wouldn't be able to cuz I couldn't see my chat most the time cuz of their spam they said it was because they were collecting money which is proven wrong by one of the spammers yuri who in the video I record if u see the line im on about they say they will carry on the spam and I repeatedly report them trying to get it dealt with hell even cam bless him for trying and others told theta to stop and told to leave me alone u will find out in the video he comes back and starts singing smash mouth all stars outside my building base so I shoot them cuz its annoying and to add to this the main spammer was theta but also a member of the fucking staff team and how do I add the icing to this shit cake well the staff turned out to be biased cuz when I diss them I get a warn fair play but they diss me they don't get a warn hell not so much as a notice I had reported theres I used the format to do it idk if the reports were full up but yh they never got their warns. ik my actions weren't very responsible but im autistic and have adhd ik this doesn't make it acceptable but the notification of a chat gets annoying when its spammed continuously every second and that's y I got angry and more violent.

10pm throughout till past 11pm

Monday 29th of july 2019

London timezone

Edited by the-unknown-guy
Just now, the-unknown-guy said:

I was following that format things may not be put in the right order tho can u plz explain how its not in the format so I may change it and for future reference to

Make sure you put the things behind it. Like the "Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:" put that behind the bradley350 and theta part if you know what I mean.

14 minutes ago, the-unknown-guy said:

bradley350 and theta 

matthewmann trade tf

STEAM_0:0:133573028

bradley350 dab and theta dab 

STEAM_0:1:35251011

STEAM_0:1:463239295

they raid me steal my printer no big deal no fucks given the fucks start right after tho cuz for the next hour they r continuously spamming it and annoying me during this time I tell repeatedly to stop fucking spamming it cuz its annoying me I wanted to be a gun dealer and wouldn't be able to cuz I couldn't see my chat most the time cuz of their spam they said it was because they were collecting money which is proven wrong by one of the spammers yuri who in the video I record if u see the line im on about they say they will carry on the spam and I repeatedly report them trying to get it dealt with hell even cam bless him for trying and others told theta to stop and told to leave me alone u will find out in the video he comes back and starts singing smash mouth all stars outside my building base so I shoot them cuz its annoying and to add to this the main spammer was theta but also a member of the fucking staff team and how do I add the icing to this shit cake well the staff turned out to be biased cuz when I diss them I get a warn fair play but they diss me they don't get a warn hell not so much as a notice I had reported theres I used the format to do it idk if the reports were full up but yh they never got their warns. ik my actions weren't very responsible but im autistic and have adhd ik this doesn't make it acceptable but the notification of a chat gets annoying when its spammed continuously every second and that's y I got angry and more violent.

10pm throughout till past 11pm

Monday 29th of july 2019

London timezone

can you give me the timing of when he was media micspamming (just so i dont have to go through a whole 40 minute video) I will go through it if you don't have to time code however

3 minutes ago, sonnyboy66 said:

what rule are thay breaking this is a waste of people times 

for starters I didn't start this I don't know who did it's just he was very annoying to us so I annoyed him back 

and this is straight facts ^^^^^^

and also did the part where he said to all of us kill yourself is in the video i think so that is why this happened even more than it should of

Edited by Bradley350
Guest proggy

theres no rules about spamming printers, but dang you must have done something toxic for them to spam your printers this much tbh. Wonder why the video starts here and not earlier. Also this video shows you dissing in sits, dissing in ooc, and KOSing people when your base had a building sign. 

2 minutes ago, proggy said:

theres no rules about spamming printers, but dang you must have done something toxic for them to spam your printers this much tbh. Wonder why the video starts here and not earlier. Also this video shows you dissing in sits, dissing in ooc, and KOSing people when your base had a building sign. 

this ^. also why tf did you have to drag this situation out longer then it needed to be, all you had to do is leave and take a quick break instead of staying in the server and dealing with the shit. 

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1