DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Cylik405's Staff Application

Cylik

In-game name: Cylik405.

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:73828794

Warns: N/A.

Timezone: CST.

Playtime?: 348:02:16.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes I have staffed on this server before.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I should be chosen over other applicants because I do good job of moderating. I frequently take reports and I always play as Staff On Duty because I really do enjoy moderating and keeping the server playable for others as much as I can. That is another thing I find moderating fun and I like doing it, I enjoy doing the work. I should also be chosen over others because I actually moderated on this server before for quite a while until I quit Garry's Mod. I am very professional and during my sits I am always mature even if the people being reported are being difficult. I am very active on Garry's Mod now since I am free a lot and I usually get on servers that I play that will be including this one, so my play time will expand. I also take being a role model to heart, I feel like being a leader and being a role model is very important I try to be role model as much as possible. With the experience of being a moderator on this server before I feel like I can do stuff more efficiently, I used to put a lot of hours into my day moderating on the server. Most of my hours on the server were moderating on the server specially when other moderators were not on. I don't push to get the most tickets or try to get my quota done before the weeks end but I take the time to assess my sits and make sure the right decision is made. I do really want to come back and assist everyone in keeping the server playable and not toxic. I have had a lot of fun on this community in my time of playing Garry's mod and I want to have this experience that I had shared with others by keeping toxicity and people trying to ruin the experience out, or at least lowering it. I have played Garry's mod for nearly 2000 hours now, and 348 hours and 2 minutes has been put into the server and being apart of the community. I have experience in this community and that's a big part of moderating is knowing the community, its rules, and the people that play and participate. I don't want to moderate for title of being a moderator I want to moderate to keep this community fresh, Garnet is one of Garry's mods biggest communities in my opinion. I would love to work with staff again for this server, I had fun with it before and I would absolutely love to come back, thank you.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been warned a few times for accidental RDM on military RP servers.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes I have made a previous application on this server that was accepted maybe a year ago.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have most of my free time to contribute cause most of my school work and actual work is on my PC and when I'm done I hop straight onto Garry's Mod.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do professional Junior Shooting competitions and I play the guitar for a garage band .

Did you read the staff rules?: Cylik405.

Edited by Cylik

My friend, you seem to be getting banned a lot lately. I could just be nitpicking. You might of, changed, I've never met you. 

Garnet DarkRP: 5/28/18 RDM | LTAP (Really old, so you get the benefit of the doubt)
CSGO Sneak's Community Surf Server: 4/28/19 Banned for mute evasion; rejoined on two different alt accounts
ElitelupusRP: 7/10/19 Lying to staff & Mass RDM
Typhon Network's 1942RP: 7/19/19 Micspam
Typhon Network's 1942RP: 7/31/19 MicSpam | 3x RDM | FailRP
Typhon Network's 1942RP: 8/2/19 NITRP

Edited by Fruit
Call me cancerous if you want
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Fruit said:

My friend, you seem to be getting banned a lot lately. I could just be nitpicking. You might of, changed, I've never met you. 

Garnet DarkRP: 5/28/18 RDM | LTAP (Really old, so you get the benefit of the doubt)
CSGO Sneak's Community Surf Server: 4/28/19 Banned for mute evasion; rejoined on two different alt accounts
ElitelupusRP: 7/10/19 Lying to staff & Mass RDM
Typhon Network's 1942RP: 7/19/19 Micspam
Typhon Network's 1942RP: 7/31/19 MicSpam | 3x RDM | FailRP
Typhon Network's 1942RP: 8/2/19 NITRP

3 hours ago, Simon G said:

67c72c56b3def1bd1acc1915681510e0.png

No point lying buddy. -1

Oh shit they caught you bro -1