iMoose Ban Appeal

Moose!

Name: Steam: Moose!   IGN: iMoose

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73599619

Staff who Banned you: Evity 

People Involved: Fark

Reason You were Banned: Mass RDM 

How long were you banned for?: 1 week

Proof of Ban: Wont let me insert screen shot, when I figure out how to, I will put it as a reply

Your side of the story: 

Killed Fark cause I asked him to drop a weapon multiple times that he was shooting at me with, not hitting me. I also killed other people who were raiding and killing people, so I killed the raiders. Also killed other people for shooting cops, and shooting me. I only killed like 2 people for not dropping the weapon when I asked them to. 

I guess Fark can do no wrong seeing as he is a donator? Did you know last night there were multiple reports of rdm, propminge, mic spam, mass rda, and more, and what Fark did was continue to rp and when things got out of hand he left? Ask anyone who was on from 7:00 pm CST to 10:00pm CST and they will tell you what was going on and that Fark did next to nothing to help. Evity, you saw me 'rdm' him, but I guess you didn't see my warns and him shooting at me did you bb? Talk about tunnel vision. 

^^^^^^^ That probably doesn't help my case, but just putting it out there so that staff can train the donor mods and whatnot and give them a talking to. Winky Face

40 minutes ago, Moose! said:

Did you know last night there were multiple reports of rdm, propminge, mic spam, mass rda, and more, and what Fark did was continue to rp and when things got out of hand he left? Ask anyone who was on from 7:00 pm CST to 10:00pm CST and they will tell you what was going on and that Fark did next to nothing to help. Evity, you saw me 'rdm' him, but I guess you didn't see my warns and him shooting at me did you bb? Talk about tunnel vision. 

Please make a report for this part so it can be handled properly.

1 hour ago, 123 said:

you admitted to all cases of rdm, killing the raiders without adverting counter, and killing fark without him damaging you, you have to READ THE RULES

BIG -1

I was a cop dingus. I don't have to advert counter sill goose

2 hours ago, Evity said:

I can't express how wrong you are in this situation. The most you could have done was arrest him IF there was a law at the time that prohibited the use of firearms/weapons. But in this case, There wasn't a mayor so you are completely wrong in this situation to even try to demand someone to drop their weapon. Also, I'd like to add that you cannot kill or arrest users for shooting near or at you they must actually damage you. Edit: He also had a permanent weapon (Those cannot be dropped) 

The fact that he's a donator adds no bias and why would that matter anyway do you think I get any money from that? The answer is no. 320 sits? Holy Smokes, and I get a one week ban?

Also the fact that he exploited lock down and arrested half the server last night?

I'd like to add fark does the best he can and he's very effective at that. 

Also I'd like to encourage you to follow the proper format. This is the correct format bo skeeter

1st video was a misunderstanding. I thought he was breaking in which is against the law. 

2nd video: You can clearly see that he is shooting at me. Not doing damage, but that he is. Its curious how you finally took notice when I killed Fark, and not when I accidentally shot the guy doing the sit. 

Logs: I told you what those were. I made the same mistake with other people that I did with Fark, asking them to drop the guns/put them away and killed them when they didn't. Two of those were from people actively engaged in armed combat with other officers, so I helped out. Others were from people raiding the gun shop and since this server doesn't have a 911 system, what else can I do, but get shot when attempting to arrest the suspects, or quickly end the raid by killing them. Fark didn't have a problem when I killed him for raiding. So are police useless on this server? 

Screenshot: I'm angry that I'm getting a week ban for this, and fark is dancing over there. So I did what any logical human being would do when they are getting banned for bullshit and reverted to my instincts and called the person mocking me a bitch. It feels so hypocritical this whole situation. All the crap that that man did last night, and I get a week ban for something ~somewhat~ similar to what he did. I guess he was lucky no staff were online.  Ho Hum.

2 hours ago, Evity said:

Logs:  2aCKaFR.pngty155I4.png

Disrespect in a sit:

hTYSC5y.png

I respect your argument Evity, you have very solid points and proof. 

But are we picking favorites, I mean you did bail fark out of jail everytime he got arrested. Didn't see you do that with anyone else. You took me in a sit when you saw me kill fark, but not when I shot the other guy who was in your sit. I would've stopped if you'd have told me then. 

We both know the MassRDM wasn't meant to be mass rdm. I just misunderstood my jobs rules. If I wanted to Mass RDM it would have been much worse. You know what actual mass rdm looks like. Also, it seems no one else thought what I was doing was rdm since you had no reports on me and neither did fark UNTIL YOU SAW ME KILL HIM. 

6 minutes ago, Evity said:

I don't care if it was a misunderstanding what you did was against the rules and like I stated previously laws don't allow you to shoot people you arrest them.

"5. No KOS laws."

I assume that all the rules are similar on the different dark rp servers. 

Also yet again let me reiterate the fact that you can't kill someone for shooting near or at you they need to damage you first. And the reason I didn't initially punish you for the first one was due to the fact I was already handling a situation and I just purchased his health back deescalating the situation without punishing anyone.

And yet you continue to incriminate yourself by admitting you RDMed even more people and use the "engaged in armed combat with other officers" as a scapegoat. 

Do we really need this spelled out. I am explaining my actions, because you seem to be misunderstanding your little logs.

4 minutes ago, Evity said:

I could care less if farks staff or not, You're just throwing in idiotic arguments trying to grasp for straws. I've already warned him twice today for breaking server rules.

You know that grunt noise french people make the *huh huh huh* that's what I was thinking when I read this little snippet. Yeah I'm grasping for straws because you are being an utter hypocrite involving fark, and I guess I am the only one who can see it because they are blinded by your excellence and fark being a long - time player. 

And what does me bailing him out have to do with anything? You got reported for breaking the rules and you got punished for it.

False. I was not reported otherwise you would've taken a sit with me. You only did the sit when I killed fark. 

0JyiJsu.png

Also, this mans gets warned for this crap.

Regardless if it was accidental or not what you did was wrong and against server rules, You can't blame anyone but yourself for that mistake.

Yeah I can, I can blame poor staff management not giving me any prior warnings. You didn't seem very busy 

9 minutes ago, Evity said:

Continue making your situation worse and spitting out false information. Well, I mean, its not like you took that sit, and fark couldn't have made a report in those 5 seconds it took for you to put me in a sit. Correct me if i'm wrong. 

XTz78dk.png

It's not my responsibility to tell everyone that they may or may not be breaking the rules, I'm not your babysitter. It's your responsibility to read the rules once you connect they pop up on your screen for a reason.

Fair enough 

I guess this is what people say when they lose an argument. I don't even understand the point of this reply, Our playtime or our reputation has no effect in appeals/reports.

I guess this is what people say when they are banned for a bullshit reason. Your playtime and reputation will have an affect on appeals. Do you need a lesson in psychology my friend, you seem educated so you should be able to understand.