Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:60846721
Warns: 6-7? 
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 400-550 Range 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Gotham, CJ, Trip, 
Past experiences as staff:    Mod Here, Head admin for a year on a FiveM community, moderator on numerous servers in the past 
How do you plan on benefiting our server?      I should be considered into the staff team due to my prior experience. I have been doing this for about 4 years. I am a happy member within this Community and believe my input can help everyone on the staff team. I am wanting to join the Staff to better enhance my experience within this community as a whole. I am on the Teamspeak almost every single night dedicated in helping new players and teaching them how things work around here. I am mostly wanting to be the voice for once for the people of our Community. I am wanting to be the voice of the people within the server for once at least in my eyes. I have seen many new faces within the staff team over the past couple of months that I have been here. I have been here since November and believe I am more then qualified to become a staff member here at Garnet. I have seen new and old people join back to the staff team and believe I have the skills needed to become a staff member. I am a helping hand willing to help anyone out without the annoying part. I do not bend myself around the questions in which are asked. I am Dedicated, Experienced, and ready to help the community with full power and might. I fell in love with the server after a few days of playing. At the beginning of January of this year I was looking for a community that would fit me and my personality. Once I started playing I knew that this was going to be the server that I would stick to and commit to for months to come. I started seeing these different role playing scenarios that I would have never been able to come up with and just knew that is was a tight community that I would love to become a bigger part to.. I am driven and committed to things that I know that will help me in the long run. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Yes, I cannot include details due to a NDA 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: when i applied for mod last time 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:3-4 hours a day 

+1 i weirdly have a bad feeling about this one but i also feel with a chance you could for sure make the server a better place (might wanna make your massive para into 2)

Edited by Keanu
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1